|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, June of 1958: Chapter 9, Cleaning Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Eddie Kaspbrak tell the other boys after they have completed the dam?
(a) He tells them about Georgie's arm being ripped off.
(b) He tells them about seeing a mummy on the frozen canal.
(c) He tells them about seeing a leper in the train yard.
(d) He tells them about the photo album bleeding.
2. Why does Mr. Nell tell the boys to tear down the dam?
(a) He doesn't like the boys and is picking on them.
(b) They are not supposed to be playing outside.
(c) It is causing all the drains on the west side of town to back up.
(d) It is blocking the street.
3. Why does Bill Denbrough ride quickly into town, leaving Ben with Eddie?
(a) To chase Henry Bowers.
(b) To get Eddie's asthma medicine.
(c) Because Eddie has broken a leg.
(d) To get his father.
4. Who is Pennywise?
(a) The clown.
(b) The father.
(c) The bicycle.
(d) The mayor.
5. What does Mike Hanlon note about the strange things that happen in Derry?
(a) They aren't so bad.
(b) They happen mostly to the elderly.
(c) They are continual.
(d) They happen in cycles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ben Hanscom running from Henry Bowers the day that school lets out for the summer?
2. What story does Bill Denbrough tell the boys after they have completed the dam?
3. What happens to the young men in regards to the attack on Adrian?
4. How many years after they bonded did the characters reunite in their hometown?
5. Where does Adrian win his hat?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)