|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, June of 1958: Chapter 6, One of the MIssing: A Tale from the Summer of '58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mike Hanlon explores the site of the Kitchener Ironworks explosion, what does he see that frightens him?
(b) A clown.
(c) A mummy.
(d) A huge bird.
2. What creature do both the young men and Adrian's lover claim to see in the canal?
(a) A bird.
(b) A whale.
(c) A fish.
(d) A clown.
3. What happens to the young men in regards to the attack on Adrian?
(a) They are never mentioned again.
(b) They are tried for murder.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They fall into the canal.
4. What is Patricia Uris doing when Stanley gets the call from Mike?
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Sewing a button on his shirt.
5. When did Stanley and his wife, Patricia Uris, meet?
(a) In elementary school.
(b) At work.
(c) In high school.
(d) In college.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after they bonded did the characters reunite in their hometown?
2. Who is Dorsey?
3. Why was Adrian confronted by a group of young men before his murder?
4. What happens to Georgie Denbrough's boat when he returns outside after talking to Bill?
5. What happens when Georgie Denbrough reaches in to retrieve the boat?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)