|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, June of 1958: Chapter 6, One of the MIssing: A Tale from the Summer of '58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the young men do to Adrian?
(a) They choke him.
(b) They throw his body over the side of the canal.
(c) They carve letters into his body.
(d) They shove him into the sewer drain.
2. What happens to the young men in regards to the attack on Adrian?
(a) They are never mentioned again.
(b) They are tried for murder.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They fall into the canal.
3. Why is Ben Hanscom running from Henry Bowers the day that school lets out for the summer?
(a) He knows that Henry is mad because Ben wouldn't let him cheat.
(b) He made Henry mad because he took part of his lunch.
(c) Ben is a bully and has been teasing Henry.
(d) He is afraid that Henry will tease him for making good grades.
4. What creature do both the young men and Adrian's lover claim to see in the canal?
(a) A bird.
(b) A whale.
(c) A fish.
(d) A clown.
5. What does Georgie Denbrough try to build?
(a) A fort.
(b) A go-cart.
(c) A paper airplane.
(d) A paper boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie Denbrough see when he reaches down to retrieve the boat?
2. Ben Hanscom begins to remember details of his childhood ____________.
3. Who tried to call for help when the young men come back and start beating up Adrian?
4. How many years after they bonded did the characters reunite in their hometown?
5. Why does Eddie Cochran decide to spend the night at the park?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)