|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, June of 1958: Chapter 6, One of the MIssing: A Tale from the Summer of '58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie Denbrough try to build?
(a) A paper boat.
(b) A fort.
(c) A paper airplane.
(d) A go-cart.
2. What were Bill Denbrough and Eddie Kaspbrak doing before Henry Bowers interrupted?
(a) They were building a dam.
(b) They were making a paper boat.
(c) They were making a paper airplane.
(d) They were playing hopscotch.
3. To whom does Ben Hanscom write a postcard at the library?
(a) Beverly Marsh.
(b) Victor Criss.
(c) His mother.
(d) Henry Bowers.
4. Why is Ben Hanscom running from Henry Bowers the day that school lets out for the summer?
(a) He made Henry mad because he took part of his lunch.
(b) He is afraid that Henry will tease him for making good grades.
(c) He knows that Henry is mad because Ben wouldn't let him cheat.
(d) Ben is a bully and has been teasing Henry.
5. What does Mike Hanlon write in his diary about Derry?
(a) He thinks Derry is a good place to raise a child.
(b) He wants to destroy Derry.
(c) He thinks Derry is haunted.
(d) He wants to build a museum in Derry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the creature in the canal do to Adrian?
2. Why is Adrian not attacked the first time he is confronted by the young men about his hat?
3. Where is Adrian when he is attacked?
4. When did the main characters of the book first meet?
5. In Derry, amongst which segment of the population is the death rate highest?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)