|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, June of 1958: Chapter 6, One of the MIssing: A Tale from the Summer of '58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Patricia Uris doing when Stanley gets the call from Mike?
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Sewing a button on his shirt.
2. What do police believe that the young men and Adrian's lover have seen?
(a) A clown biting a hole in Adrian's armpit.
(b) A homeless man trying to steal Adrian's wallet.
(c) A submarine coming out of the water.
(d) A large fish nibbling at Adrian's remains.
3. Where does Ben Hanscom escape Henry and fall asleep?
(a) His home.
(b) The park.
(c) The Barrens.
(d) The school.
4. In an otherwise happy marriage, what is one problem that Patricia and Stanley Uris have?
(a) She works too much.
(b) He won't help with chores.
(c) They cannot conceive a child.
(d) He is clinically depressed.
5. What creature do both the young men and Adrian's lover claim to see in the canal?
(a) A fish.
(b) A bird.
(c) A whale.
(d) A clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bill Denbrough in bed during the flood?
2. When Henry Bowers attacks Ben Hanscom, what does he do?
3. What does Patricia Uris find when she checks on Stanley in the bathroom?
4. Why does Eddie Cochran decide to spend the night at the park?
5. Who is Pennywise?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)