|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, June of 1958: Chapter 6, One of the MIssing: A Tale from the Summer of '58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ben Hanscom run when trying to escape Henry Bowers?
(b) To Beverly's house.
(c) Back to school.
(d) The library.
2. How many years after they bonded did the characters reunite in their hometown?
3. In an otherwise happy marriage, what is one problem that Patricia and Stanley Uris have?
(a) They cannot conceive a child.
(b) He won't help with chores.
(c) She works too much.
(d) He is clinically depressed.
4. What creature do both the young men and Adrian's lover claim to see in the canal?
(a) A fish.
(b) A clown.
(c) A whale.
(d) A bird.
5. Why does Georgie Denbrough go see his brother in bed?
(a) So Bill will help him make the boat.
(b) Because he feels bad that he is sick.
(c) So Bill will wake up and play with him.
(d) Because he sees a clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Adrian win his hat?
2. What happens to Georgie Denbrough's boat when he returns outside after talking to Bill?
3. What does Mike Hanlon write in his diary about Derry?
4. Where does Mike Hanlon live in grade school?
5. Ben Hanscom begins to remember details of his childhood ____________.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)