|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, July of 1958: Chapter 13, The Apocalyptic Rock Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bill Denbrough find Silver?
(a) At the dump.
(b) In a child's backyard.
(c) In his parents' garage.
(d) At a pawn store.
2. When Mike Hanlon explores the site of the Kitchener Ironworks explosion, what does he see that frightens him?
(a) A mummy.
(c) A clown.
(d) A huge bird.
3. What was decided to be the cause of death for Dorsey Cochran?
(a) Dorsey had been strangled.
(b) Dorsey committed suicide.
(c) Dorsey had been beaten to death with a blunt instrument.
(d) Dorsey overdosed.
4. Where does Mike Hanlon live in grade school?
(a) With his parents on a working farm.
(b) With his brother in an apartment.
(c) With his grandparents on a farm.
(d) With his parents in the suburbs.
5. Why do the members of the Losers Club initially go to the gravel pit before the rock fight?
(a) To build a dam.
(b) To shoot off fireworks.
(c) To kill Henry.
(d) To have their weekly meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dorsey?
2. What is the only way to stop a glamour?
3. Where does Eddie Kaspbrak remember playing baseball as a child?
4. What does Stan Uris do when he becomes locked in the Standpipe?
5. What does Beverly Marsh shove down the drain in her bathroom?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)