|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, July of 1958: Chapter 13, The Apocalyptic Rock Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beverly Marsh Rogan go on her walking tour?
(a) To the truck depot.
(b) To the library.
(c) To her father's old apartment building.
(d) To her mom's house.
2. In Derry, amongst which segment of the population is the death rate highest?
(a) The parents.
(b) The children.
(c) The homeless.
(d) The elderly.
3. From whom does Mike Hanlon get most of his information about Derry in his interviews of townsfolk?
(a) The children.
(b) The older citizens.
(c) His parents.
(d) His friends.
4. Why does Henry Bowers chase Mike Hanlon into the train depot?
(a) Mike wouldn't let Henry cheat off of him.
(b) Henry and his father blame the Hanlon family for their bad luck.
(c) Henry wants Mike to help him with a poem he is writing.
(d) Mike has stolen Henry's girlfriend.
5. What is a common feature of what the characters see on their walking tours?
(a) Live statues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Beverly Marsh Rogan arrange her travel to Derry?
2. What was decided to be the cause of death for Dorsey Cochran?
3. When Edward Cochran went missing, why didn't his parents report his absence?
4. What do the members of the Losers Club bring with them to their late night meeting at the library?
5. When Mike Hanlon explores the site of the Kitchener Ironworks explosion, what does he see that frightens him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)