|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, July of 1958: Chapter 18, The Bullseye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the members of the Losers Club go to 29 Neibolt Street together?
(a) To find their friend Stan.
(b) To find and face It.
(c) To find a lost puppy.
(d) To prove It doesn't exist.
2. Who helps bring Henry Bowers back to Derry?
(a) Bill Denbrough.
(b) Victor Criss.
(c) Belch Huggins.
(d) Georgie Denbrough.
3. What comes out of the cupboard in the house on Neibolt Street, frightening Beverly?
(a) A voice.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A rat.
(d) A spider.
4. What was decided to be the cause of death for Dorsey Cochran?
(a) Dorsey committed suicide.
(b) Dorsey overdosed.
(c) Dorsey had been strangled.
(d) Dorsey had been beaten to death with a blunt instrument.
5. Why does Audra Denbrough decide to go to Derry?
(a) To help Bill kill It.
(b) To meet Bill's friends.
(c) To be with Bill.
(d) To spy on Bill because she thinks he is having an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom Rogan find out that Beverly has gone to Derry?
2. The house on Neibolt Street seems to grow in proportion while the Losers Club is inside. How do they stop this sensation?
3. When Edward Cochran went missing, why didn't his parents report his absence?
4. What does the werewolf in the house on Neibolt Street do to Ben?
5. Who is Dorsey?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)