|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Emmett explain that the Romans and Egyptians are great excavators and builders?
(a) Mrs. Biggs.
(b) Pete Simms.
(c) Lonnie Malone.
2. What does Sam buy at Flag Days?
(a) An American flag.
(b) A book of hymns.
(c) Pom-pom socks.
(d) A camouflage jacket.
3. What was Irene's gift to Sam for graduation?
(a) A new car.
(b) The Collegiate Dictionary.
(c) A credit card.
(d) A gold cross necklace.
4. Tom and Jim are collecting money for whose child that needs an operation?
5. What does Dawn want to buy at the drugstore?
(a) Some Band-Aids.
(b) Some folic acid.
(c) A card for Ken.
(d) A pregnancy kit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dawn's father work?
2. What does Emmett remember most about Vietnam when Sam asks him to talk to her about it?
3. What does Emmett mix with his Coke in the hotel room?
4. What does Tom hand Sam to drink?
5. What did Emmet put in the courthouse tower that had the town talking?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)