|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of working on the foundation of the house, Emmett becomes acutely conscious of what?
(b) Basement lighting.
(c) Mud viscosity.
(d) Mold count.
2. How much does Emmett complain that his skin doctor appointment costs?
(a) As much as a car.
(b) Eighty dollars.
(c) An arm and a leg.
(d) Sixty-three bucks.
3. What is depicted in the tattoo on Pete's chest?
(a) Portraits of his war buddies.
(b) A pin-up girl.
(c) Jackson Purchase.
(d) An M-16.
4. What does Sam think of Moon Pie's life?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It is pure.
(c) It is simple.
(d) It is meaningless.
5. What does Emmett say that science can't explain?
(a) Why a cat purrs.
(b) Why zebras have stripes.
(c) Why some people have two different colored eyes.
(d) Where man came from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam's mouth taste like to her in the morning after being at Tom's?
2. What type of team does Sam say Emmett should coach for a living?
3. What does Emmett say that Anita is too much of for her own good?
4. What does Sam use to swab her pierced ears?
5. What present does Martha get for her son's wedding that perplexes Sam?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)