|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Emmett explain that the Romans and Egyptians are great excavators and builders?
(a) Lonnie Malone.
(c) Mrs. Biggs.
(d) Pete Simms.
2. What kind of food does Martha say is going to be at Lonnie's brother's wedding?
(a) Gourmet pizza.
(b) Cake only.
(c) Catered dinners.
(d) Finger food.
3. What does Lonnie say of people's behavior at weddings?
(a) Men start losing their decorum.
(b) Nobody eats hors d'oevres.
(c) Everybody gets drunk.
(d) Kids get hyperactive.
4. What does Emmett say causes cancer?
(a) Agent Orange.
(b) Power lines.
(c) Fluoride in the water.
5. What type of team does Sam say Emmett should coach for a living?
(a) High school football.
(c) Women's volleyball.
(d) Jello wrestling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pete want to take Sam that creeps her out?
2. What does Sam think of Moon Pie's life?
3. What is Emmett going to work on in the house after the foundation is fixed?
4. What does Sam use to swab her pierced ears?
5. What does the doctor do when Emmett mentions Agent Orange as a possibility for his skin problems?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)