|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 129 - 166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bombeck claim to have discovered as her clothing designer?
(a) Inspector 56.
(b) Made in Taiwan.
(c) Number 32.
(d) K-Mart Brand.
2. What was the best way to stall in tennis by Bombeck's standards?
(a) Claiming dehydration.
(b) A sudden muscle cramp.
(c) Problems with the tape wrapped around the tennis handle.
(d) Retying a shoe.
3. What literary genre is "Why Can't We Have Our Own Apartment?"
(a) Morality play.
4. In "How to Speak Child Fluently," how did Bombeck feel about her son's paper?
5. What was Bombeck unable to find when her son needed a particular object to return to school?
(a) His birth certificate.
(c) His health card.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "White Socks in a Pantyhose World," what did Bombeck admit to being?
2. When "[staggering] the IRS men", what would a winning game show contestant be carrying?
3. To what question was "I. Dontcare" the response?
4. Of what did Lorraine Suggs accuse her husband?
5. What would drive a mother crazy if the child were to meet that parent at the door with this?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)