|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 129 - 166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bombeck's son cite specifically as being an article of clothing he wears several times before washing it?
(a) His baseball hat.
(b) His gym socks.
(c) His lucky underwear.
(d) His baseball jersey.
2. How many people did Bombeck cite as being necessary for driving a shopping cart?
3. In Bombeck's imagined game show scenario, what would the woman initially win?
(a) A new car.
(b) An all-expenses paid vacation.
(c) A large sum of money.
(d) A set of furniture.
4. What was Bombeck's final pet peeve with her husband in "If You Thought the Wedding Was Bad"?
(a) Running late.
(b) Not taking out the garbage.
(c) Talking back to the radio.
(d) Not putting gas in the car.
5. What sort of bikini was a trend in "Fashions and Fads that Underwhelmed Me"?
(a) Pink polka dot bikini.
(b) One-piece bikini.
(c) Diaper bikini.
(d) Three piece bikini.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Joe Carter's Jubilance and Excitement Seminar," how many aspects of decorum were listed?
2. Of what did Lorraine Suggs accuse her husband?
3. In "Who Killed Apple Pie?," what does Bombeck discuss as being no longer fulfilling for women?
4. According to Bombeck's list of guidelines that determine whether a child should call their parent at work, the amount of what substance ought to be evaluated to constitute an emergency?
5. What did Bombeck believe a baby should be allowed to decide?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)