|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 129 - 166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Illegal Possession of Junk Food," what would Bombeck sell on a trial basis to trick kids into eating better?
(a) Freshly baked cookies.
(b) Fresh fruit.
(c) Fresh vegetables.
2. What did Bombeck cite as being a problem with "The Star Spangled Banner?"
(a) Too many people do not know the words.
(b) The song is too long.
(c) Too many people deviate from the melody when singing it before a ballgame.
(d) The melody could hurt nonprofessional singers.
3. In "Kissing By Mutual Ratification," what is not one of the items listed as object for which a person should watch?
4. After her son moves out, into what does Bombeck transform his bedroom?
(a) A storage space.
(b) A guest room.
(c) A television room.
(d) An exercise room.
5. In "Joe Carter's Jubilance and Excitement Seminar," how many aspects of decorum were listed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did some women store their second tennis ball?
2. According to Bombeck, what was notable about using a shopping cart?
3. Of what did Lorraine Suggs accuse her husband?
4. What did Bombeck once note about the features of a shopping cart?
5. What Washington bureaucrat did Bombeck decide she wanted to meeting in "Constitutionality of Drive-in Windows?"
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)