|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 129 - 166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bombeck worry her son will never do?
(a) Graduate college.
(c) Find a career that makes him happy.
(d) Leave their town.
2. What would amaze Bombeck about the game shows?
(a) The excitement of the winners.
(b) The game show host's cheesiness.
(c) The uniform beauty of the game show assistants.
(d) The women's knowledge.
3. What was Bombeck's reaction to her daughter's announcement about the bill in Congress during "Have a Good Day"?
(a) She opened every tin can in the house and served the collected food as a casserole.
(b) She drank all of her wine.
(c) She sprayed room deoderizer under her arm.
(d) She bought a pound of cannabis.
4. Why would Bombeck have felt self-conscious during "Constitutionality of Drive-in Windows?"
(a) She could not figure out how to work the ATM.
(b) Her muffler was really loud.
(c) She knew she was being filmed in the drive-through lane.
(d) Her children were acting up.
5. After her son moves out, into what does Bombeck transform his bedroom?
(a) A television room.
(b) A guest room.
(c) An exercise room.
(d) A storage space.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bombeck's child need in order to come home from college in "How to Speak Child Fluently?"
2. Who did Bombeck claim to have discovered as her clothing designer?
3. Where did Bombeck find the pencil nub?
4. What did Bombeck's husband think of her analogy in "How to Speak Child Fluently?"
5. What was better than backhand, according to Bombeck's tennis advice?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)