|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gdansk Man?
(a) Lucy's boyfriend.
(b) Thumper's boyfriend.
(c) Amber's boyfriend.
(d) Kylie's boyfriend.
2. What does Timothy K Thuan do for a living?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is a sheriff.
(c) He is a journalist.
(d) He is an art critique.
3. In what city does Timothy K Thuan live?
(b) New York City.
4. On his solo exploration, how long does Will travel before finally reaching the giant staircase?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 6 days.
5. When Johnny goes searching for Lude after his isolation in the apartment, where does he find him?
(a) In the homeless shelter.
(b) In the bar.
(c) In the asylum.
(d) In the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items did Will NOT take with him during his solo expedition of the hallway?
2. Which of the following utilities is shut off in Johnny's home after he fails to pay his bill?
3. Which of the following holidays does Will miss with his family, deeply disappointing Karen?
4. What did Johnny pawn for the $850 he found in his bank account?
5. What is the name of the millionaire who throws a massive party on a boat that Johnny attends?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Johnny feel about the locket his mother sent to him?
2. How does Will react to Reston's suggestion that he call "National Geographic" and let them take over the investigation of the hallway?
3. During his solo exploration of the hallway, how far does Will travel every day?
4. What nightmare does Johnny frequently have that involves a frat boy?
5. How does Will get left behind after returning to the staircase in the hallway?
6. How does Johnny learn that he wrote a book entitled "House of Leaves"?
7. What is the response to the shortened film Karen sends out to her friends and families?
8. What injuries has Will sustained in the hallway, and what happens to him after he is rescued from the hallway by Karen?
9. Why does Karen call Fowler for support?
10. What prompts Chad's schoolteacher to knock on the Navidson's front door?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)