|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Johnny nursed back to health by a group of doctors and nurses in the mountains?
2. In all the Navidson case reports, which character is seen as the hero of the story?
3. On his solo exploration, how long does Will travel before finally reaching the giant staircase?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 5 days.
4. How many matches does Will bring with him on the solo exploration of the hallway?
5. What does Johnny use for light after his electricity is cut off?
(a) A generator.
(b) He uses no light at all.
(c) A flashlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the police officer search for Will before finally giving up?
2. How much weight has Johnny lost since barricading himself in his apartment?
3. Which of the following items did Will NOT take with him during his solo expedition of the hallway?
4. For how many months does Johnny have absolutely no recollection of what he did?
5. Who does Karen calls for comfort, the man whom she once had an affair with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lude die?
2. How does Johnny learn that he wrote a book entitled "House of Leaves"?
3. What did Johnny's mother write him a letter to apologize for?
4. How does the real estate agent react to Karen's decision to sell the home in Virginia?
5. What is the response to the shortened film Karen sends out to her friends and families?
6. How does Johnny feel about the locket his mother sent to him?
7. During his solo exploration of the hallway, how far does Will travel every day?
8. What prompts Chad's schoolteacher to knock on the Navidson's front door?
9. What happens when Johnny returns to work after missing nearly three weeks?
10. How does Will get left behind after returning to the staircase in the hallway?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)