|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Timothy K Thuan urge people to buy for Will?
(a) A new house.
(b) A beer.
(c) A brain.
(d) A new car.
2. For how many months does Johnny have absolutely no recollection of what he did?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 months.
3. What does Timothy K Thuan do for a living?
(a) He is an art critique.
(b) He is an actor.
(c) He is a sheriff.
(d) He is a journalist.
4. How many weeks of work does Johnny miss without realizing it?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. Who does Karen calls for comfort, the man whom she once had an affair with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following holidays does Will miss with his family, deeply disappointing Karen?
2. How many matches does Will bring with him on the solo exploration of the hallway?
3. How long does Will stay away from his family before finally making contact with them again?
4. Where did Johnny's mother hide her locket?
5. In what city does Timothy K Thuan live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Johnny returns to work after missing nearly three weeks?
2. How does Will pass the time in the hallway once his batteries have run out?
3. Before Karen arrives in Virginia in search of Will, how does he spend his days?
4. What nightmare does Johnny frequently have that involves a frat boy?
5. What prompts Chad's schoolteacher to knock on the Navidson's front door?
6. How does the real estate agent react to Karen's decision to sell the home in Virginia?
7. How does Johnny learn that he wrote a book entitled "House of Leaves"?
8. During his solo exploration of the hallway, how far does Will travel every day?
9. How does Lude die?
10. What critique does Timothy K Thuan give of Will's photography?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)