|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the thugs arrested trying to resell the materials Johnny helped them purchase from the ship?
(a) At the zoo.
(b) At the market.
(c) At the bar.
(d) At the school.
2. In the long hallway, how do people get in and out?
(a) Through windows.
(b) Through gold-plated doors.
(c) Through floor vents.
(d) Through the walls.
3. How long does it take to walk the hallway in the film of the same name?
(a) 42 minutes.
(b) 7 1/2 minutes.
(c) 5 1/2 minutes.
(d) 13 minutes.
4. What is the name of the street where Will and his family move?
(a) Amber Cove Lane.
(b) Maple Leaf Lane.
(c) Pine Cone Lane.
(d) Ash Tree Lane.
5. What type of dog does Johnny discover while walking to his car with the porn star?
(a) A Pekingese.
(b) A chihuahua.
(c) A beagle.
(d) A greyhound.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Exploration #4," which of the following characters is seen crying?
2. What beverage do Audrey and Karen like to drink together?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Tom Navidson?
4. Which of the following adjectives does Johnny use to describe the porn star he meets at the bar?
5. What is the name of Will Navidson's partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of relationship does Johnny Truant have with Lude?
2. How did Zampano die?
3. What happens when Will Navidson enters the House of Leaves?
4. As a child, how did Johnny react to his father's sudden death?
5. What happens when the Navidson animals run into the mysterious hallway in the home?
6. What happens in the Navidson home while the family is away at a wedding in Seattle?
7. Who is Amber, and how does Johnny find her?
8. How does the novel "House of Leaves" open?
9. What image does Johnny frequently have about Zampano's last hours?
10. How does Thumper react to the writings Johnny creates about her?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)