|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the trees are filmed in "Exploration #4," what season are they filmed in?
2. How does Will's father die?
(a) From a brain aneurism.
(b) From heart failure.
(c) From cancer.
(d) From brittle-bone disease.
3. What does Johnny help some thugs purchase from a ship for $5,000?
4. What beverage do Audrey and Karen like to drink together?
5. What meal did Jacob serve to his father, tricking his father into giving him the family inheritance?
(a) Rice pudding.
(b) Steamed vegetables.
(c) Garden stew.
(d) Roasted lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the animals disappeared into the hallway, where did they reappear?
2. Where is Karen when the explorers first arrive in her home?
3. What fear does Karen have in her new home?
4. What is Will doing in the hallway when the animals come running in?
5. What is the name of the king who built a labyrinth to hide his deformed son in Greek mythology?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Karen deal with her claustrophobia?
2. What troublesome story does Johnny remember about his days working for the canning factory?
3. What happens when Will Navidson enters the House of Leaves?
4. Who was Echo, and what punishment was she given by Hera?
5. What happens when Johnny meets Kylie at a bar?
6. How does Holloway react after he accidentally shoots Wax in the armpit?
7. What happens when Johnny takes the two thugs down to the ship to help them buy cheap merchandise for resale?
8. How did Zampano die?
9. Who does Will take with him on the rescue mission into the hallway?
10. What does Karen dislike most about her relationship with Will?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)