|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men use to measure the length of the hallway?
(b) Fishing line.
(d) A tape measure.
2. What is the name of the bar Johnny's boss frequents?
(a) The Ghost.
(b) The Spirit.
(c) The Haunt.
(d) The Spook.
3. What does Audrey do for a living?
(a) She is a dental hygienist.
(b) She is a flight attendant.
(c) She is a travel agent.
(d) She is a model.
4. When Johnny reaches for the doorknob, where does he feel pain in his body?
(a) In his fingertips.
(b) In his legs.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his chest.
5. What is the name of the girl who phones Johnny, saying she has books Zampano ordered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Zampano's life?
2. In the long hallway, how do people get in and out?
3. When Thumper gives Johnny her number, how does Lude react?
4. What did the biblical character Esau do for a living?
5. In "Exploration #4" where is blood spattered in the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Johnny meets Kylie at a bar?
2. What happens when Audrey comes from Washington to visit with Karen?
3. When Johnny is reading the contents of Zampano's trunk, what is revealed about Will's childhood?
4. Who was Echo, and what punishment was she given by Hera?
5. How does Thumper react to the writings Johnny creates about her?
6. How does Karen deal with her claustrophobia?
7. What type of relationship does Johnny Truant have with Lude?
8. What does Will Navidson film when he and his family move into their new home on Ash Tree Lane?
9. What do the men discover about the hallway during their first exploration?
10. How does Holloway react after he accidentally shoots Wax in the armpit?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)