|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following utilities is shut off in Johnny's home after he fails to pay his bill?
2. How much are the beers Johnny buys while in Flagstaff?
3. What does Johnny use for light after his electricity is cut off?
(b) A generator.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) He uses no light at all.
4. What does Timothy K Thuan urge people to buy for Will?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new house.
(c) A brain.
(d) A beer.
5. Aside from the grocery store, what is the only other place Johnny leaves his apartment to visit?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The library.
(d) The post office.
6. How many weeks of work does Johnny miss without realizing it?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
7. Which of the following characters does NOT help gather the scientific data surrounding the mysterious hallway?
(a) All of these characters assist with gathering data.
8. Who answers the door when Teppet Brooks comes knocking?
9. Which of the following characters remains at the house in Virginia to conduct experiments?
10. What does Timothy K Thuan do for a living?
(a) He is an art critique.
(b) He is a sheriff.
(c) He is a journalist.
(d) He is an actor.
11. In what city was Johnny nursed back to health by a group of doctors and nurses in the mountains?
12. Whom does Karen leave her children with when she returns to Virginia searching for Will?
(a) With her sister.
(b) With her mother.
(c) With her brother.
(d) With her father.
13. After having a dinner with Thumper, to what state does Johnny decide to move?
14. When writing, what letter does Johnny substitute for the letter "s"?
15. How long does Karen shorten Johnny's film to before sending it out to all her friends and family?
(a) 48 minutes.
(b) 27 minutes.
(c) 31 minutes.
(d) 13 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters wants to sell the house in Virginia and move on?
2. Where does Timothy K Thuan urge people to sock Will?
3. How long does the police officer search for Will before finally giving up?
4. Which of the following characters is the one to finally locate Will within the mysterious hallway?
5. How long does Will stay away from his family before finally making contact with them again?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)