|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Johnny nursed back to health by a group of doctors and nurses in the mountains?
2. In all the Navidson case reports, which character is seen as the hero of the story?
3. How much are the beers Johnny buys while in Flagstaff?
4. What does Johnny use to insulate the walls of his apartment after he slips into insanity?
(b) Milk cartons.
(c) Toilet paper rolls.
(d) Egg cartons.
5. What does Timothy K Thuan do for a living?
(a) He is a journalist.
(b) He is an actor.
(c) He is a sheriff.
(d) He is an art critique.
6. What part of Will is injured when he falls off his bike on his solo exploration of the hallway?
(a) His legs.
(b) His back.
(c) His neck.
(d) His arms.
7. At what time of day does Will emerge from the hallway?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
8. How much weight has Johnny lost since barricading himself in his apartment?
(a) 18 pounds.
(b) 36 pounds.
(c) 41 pounds.
(d) 24 pounds.
9. How many matches does Will bring with him on the solo exploration of the hallway?
10. Which of the following items did Will NOT take with him during his solo expedition of the hallway?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) 10 rolls of film.
(c) A flare gun.
(d) A sleeping bag.
11. Who is Gdansk Man?
(a) Thumper's boyfriend.
(b) Lucy's boyfriend.
(c) Amber's boyfriend.
(d) Kylie's boyfriend.
12. How old was Johnny the first time he wrote a letter to his institutionalized mother?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 5 years old.
13. On his solo exploration, how long does Will travel before finally reaching the giant staircase?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 days.
14. What does Johnny sleep next to for protection during his bad dreams?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bottle of poison.
(c) A knife.
(d) A pipe.
15. During what month does Will leave his family to deal with Tom's estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the house in Virginia built on top of?
2. Where does Timothy K Thuan urge people to sock Will?
3. Which of the following characters is the one to finally locate Will within the mysterious hallway?
4. Which of the following characters comes up with the idea to craft a gurney out of rope at the giant staircase?
5. Which of the following characters is left behind when the staircase begins to stretch and the rope ladder snaps?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)