|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Johnny nursed back to health by a group of doctors and nurses in the mountains?
2. Which of the following characters wants to sell the house in Virginia and move on?
3. What does Johnny use to insulate the walls of his apartment after he slips into insanity?
(a) Toilet paper rolls.
(b) Egg cartons.
(c) Milk cartons.
4. At what time of day does Will emerge from the hallway?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
5. Whom does Karen leave her children with when she returns to Virginia searching for Will?
(a) With her sister.
(b) With her mother.
(c) With her father.
(d) With her brother.
6. Which of the following groups of people is NOT included in the screening process Karen sets up for Will's film?
7. On his solo exploration, how long does Will travel before finally reaching the giant staircase?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 5 days.
8. How many matches does Will bring with him on the solo exploration of the hallway?
9. What is the name of the book Will brings with him on his solo exploration of the hallway?
(a) The Monkey House.
(b) The House of Leaves.
(c) The House of Mirth.
(d) The House on Mango Street.
10. Where does Timothy K Thuan urge people to sock Will?
(a) In the face.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the eye.
(d) In the mouth.
11. Who is Teppet Brooks?
(a) Karen's best friend.
(b) Chad's schoolteacher.
(c) Daisy's nanny.
(d) Holloway's girlfriend.
12. When writing, what letter does Johnny substitute for the letter "s"?
13. Where does Johnny sleep when he moves to Flagstaff?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) On a park bench.
(c) With friends.
(d) In his car.
14. Which of the following utilities is shut off in Johnny's home after he fails to pay his bill?
15. Which of the following characters comes up with the idea to craft a gurney out of rope at the giant staircase?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Karen shorten Johnny's film to before sending it out to all her friends and family?
2. How many owners has the house in Virginia had in the past 50 years?
3. How fast does Will typically travel on his bike?
4. How fast is Lude driving when his motorcycle crashes into the side of a building?
5. Who answers the door when Teppet Brooks comes knocking?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)