|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Johnny finally call Thumper?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
2. Who was with Zampano when he passed away?
(a) No one, he died alone.
(b) Will Navidson.
(d) Johnny Truant.
3. Where does Will hear knocking and know the explorers need to be rescued?
(a) From the basement wall.
(b) From the living room wall.
(c) From the attic wall.
(d) From the bedroom ceiling.
4. When Johnny reaches for the doorknob, where does he feel pain in his body?
(a) In his fingertips.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his chest.
(d) In his legs.
5. How does Karen react to Will's plan to go into the hallway and rescue the explorers?
(a) She is livid.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is nervous.
6. Who is the star of the film "Exploration #4"?
(a) Pelafina Lievre.
(b) Johnny Truant.
(c) Will Navidson.
(d) Holloway Roberts.
7. What is the name of the house with the long hallway?
(a) The House of Leaves.
(b) The Grass Shack.
(c) The Earth House.
(d) The House of Water.
8. What does the doctor claim is the cause of the fungus on Will's foot?
9. What do the men use to measure the length of the hallway?
(a) Fishing line.
(d) A tape measure.
10. What is the name of the stripper Johnny claims to be in love with?
11. What has been built in the Navidson house while the family was away?
(a) A wall.
(b) A cupboard.
(c) A closet.
(d) A treehouse.
12. Which of the following characters wrote a manuscript discussing the story of Jacob and Esau?
13. Where does the Navidson family attend a wedding, leaving their home for four days?
(b) Las Vegas.
14. Which of the following words does Will use to describe the feeling in his house upon returning home from the wedding?
15. What part of his boss's body does Johnny imagine twisting off?
(a) His arm.
(b) His nose.
(c) His head.
(d) His leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the thugs arrested trying to resell the materials Johnny helped them purchase from the ship?
2. What did the biblical character Esau do for a living?
3. What is the difference in measurement from the outside of Will's home to the inside?
4. How long does it take to walk the hallway in the film of the same name?
5. What is the name of the Navidson's dog?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)