|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character frequently imagines Zampano lying alone in his apartment, dying?
2. What is the name of the man Johnny Truant typically bets about bar fights with?
3. What is the name of Will's twin brother?
4. Where did Johnny's mother hide her locket?
(a) In a bank safe.
(b) Under the floorboards.
(c) In a locker.
(d) Under her pillow.
5. When Thumper gives Johnny her number, how does Lude react?
(a) He tells Johnny he should never call her.
(b) He tells Johnny to call her right away.
(c) He tells Johnny to throw the number away.
(d) He tells Johnny to call her in a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. In all the Navidson case reports, which character is seen as the hero of the story?
2. When Johnny visits the bar with his boss, what does he hope to show him?
3. Where does Johnny sleep when he moves to Flagstaff?
4. What part about Will's life does his partner most disapprove of?
5. What is the house in Virginia built on top of?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)