|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thumper respond to the writing Johnny has created about her?
(a) She is offended.
(b) She is terrified.
(c) She is moved.
(d) She is apathetic.
2. How many marks were found near Zampano's body?
3. What number does Thumper give to Johnny?
(a) Her beeper number.
(b) A payphone number.
(c) Her cell phone number.
(d) Her home phone number.
4. Whom does Karen leave her children with when she returns to Virginia searching for Will?
(a) With her sister.
(b) With her brother.
(c) With her father.
(d) With her mother.
5. What scent does Johnny associate with Thumper, the stripper?
(a) Apple blossoms.
(b) Pine trees.
(c) Peppermint tea.
(d) Jasmine bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day does Johnny finally call Thumper?
2. What is Will doing in the hallway when the animals come running in?
3. When writing, what letter does Johnny substitute for the letter "s"?
4. Which of the following characters comes up with the idea to craft a gurney out of rope at the giant staircase?
5. What advise does Johnny's boss give him when he goes to pick up his final paycheck?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)