|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the marks found near Zampano's body?
(a) 4-5 inches.
(b) 6-7 inches.
(c) 3-4 inches.
(d) 5-6 inches.
2. How does Thumper respond to the writing Johnny has created about her?
(a) She is moved.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is offended.
(d) She is terrified.
3. How much does Johnny sell his mother's locket for?
4. What is Will doing in the hallway when the animals come running in?
(a) Painting portraits.
(b) Editing film.
(c) Shooting photographs.
(d) Dancing with his daughter.
5. When writing, what letter does Johnny substitute for the letter "s"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Johnny goes searching for Lude after his isolation in the apartment, where does he find him?
2. How many marks were found near Zampano's body?
3. At what time of day does Johnny finally call Thumper?
4. What number does Thumper give to Johnny?
5. How many owners has the house in Virginia had in the past 50 years?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)