|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Church Territorial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Luther a monk?
(a) for seven years
(b) for his entire life
(c) for nineteen years
(d) for three years
2. What does Luther contend makes a sacrament useless?
(a) a lack of faith
(b) a lack of opportunity
(c) a lack of love
(d) a lack of understanding
3. With whom does Luther prepare to debate?
(a) the college of cardinals
(b) Frederick the Wise
(c) John Eck
(d) the Pope
4. According to Luther, how is the Church supposed to be administered?
(a) by those with political power
(b) by those endowed with grace
(c) by force of arms
(d) by popular election
5. What are the two religious conditions of humanity taught to Luther all his life?
(a) the saved and the damned
(b) the educated and the ignorant
(c) the rich and the poor
(d) the earthly and the ghostly
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Thomas Muntzer not concern himself with the struggle to get right with God?
2. How often does Luther pray?
3. What is the effect of the cartoon showing Jesus washing the disciples' feet while the Pope has his foot kissed?
4. What is written on top of one of Luther's pictures?
5. What is Luther's firm belief?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)