|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what group of women would be associated with the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 7?
(a) Mature, maternal women.
(b) Homosexual women.
(c) Elderly women.
(d) Adolescent women.
2. What is NOT a suggestion, made by author, for ways a Demeter woman can avoid depression?
(a) Become a mother but avoid marriage.
(b) Be able to set boundaries and stick to them.
(c) Recognize and express her true emotions.
(d) Nurture other goddess archetypes within herself.
3. Where, in a woman's personality, might the goddess archetypes operate?
(a) At her level of awareness.
(b) Below her level of awareness.
(c) Above her level of awareness.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. Who fought over the item that Eris tossed into the party?
(a) Hera, Aphrodite, and Athena.
(b) Hera, Artemis, and Athena.
(c) Athena, Persephone, and Hestia.
(d) Hera, Athena, and Demeter.
5. What role do the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 7, play?
(c) Any combination of the three.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Book 2, Chapter 7, having healthy relationships helps to prevent a woman from becoming what?
2. According to the author, what might some women like about Hera?
3. What was the benefit, or benefits, of Persephone's agreement?
4. The author states that Aphrodite helps people come closer to what state?
5. Hera is the first of a group of goddesses described as what?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)