|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Persephone's stipulation for her agreement?
(a) She must not be required to bear children.
(b) She cannot be trapped in the Underworld.
(c) She must be allowed to have relationships outside of marriage.
(d) She must not be required to marry her kidnapper.
2. What emotions are part of Demeter's story?
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) A need for help.
3. What is the central factor of a Hera woman's life?
(a) Being a successful career woman.
(b) Being independent.
(c) Being a wife.
(d) Being a mother.
4. Non-heroines are governed by what goddesses?
5. How many consorts did Demeter's mate have before her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hera's husband?
2. How does the heroine appear to others?
3. Why did Hera get married?
4. Hera is the first of a group of goddesses described as what?
5. What was written on the item Eris threw?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)