|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author differentiates between the "inner goddess" and the what?
(b) Inner god.
(c) Outer goddess.
2. What is the title of Book 2, Chapter 2?
3. Book 2, Chapter 2, focuses on a particular of what type of therapy?
(a) Limited exposure.
(c) Behavioral modification.
4. What was the last thing Artemis requested from her father?
(a) Permanent chastity.
(b) A new home.
(c) Separation from her mother.
(d) Skill with weapons.
5. In what ways was Athena similar to Artemis?
(a) She is wise and a huntress.
(b) She also has a twin brother.
(c) She has the same mother.
(d) Her mother and father were not married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many goddesses does the author include in this book?
2. How did the assistant help with Athena's birth?
3. What is the author's degree?
4. Artemis asked her father for what animals as companions?
5. Artemis developed a reputation for being helpful to whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What goddesses does the author use for the archetypes in the book?
2. How does the author treat her patients?
3. What is one of the major characteristics of an Athena woman?
4. What were the circumstances of Artemis' birth?
5. What groups are the goddesses divided into?
6. What does the author say about babies in Book 2, Chapter 1?
7. In what ways was Athena similar to Artemis?
8. According to the introductory information, to what is the second portion of the book dedicated?
9. What were the author's results with her method of treatment?
10. According to the author, why do women go into therapy?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)