Mid-Book Test (up to Book 2, Goddesses: Chapter 6, Hestia)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the first group of goddesses called?
a) Virgin goddesses.
b) Maternal goddesses.
c) Transformative goddesses.
d) Vulnerable goddesses.
2. How many goddesses are in the second group?
3. According to the author, what should be considered for a healthy relationship?
a) Sexual natures.
c) Sexual natures and behavior.
4. Artemis asked her father for what animals as companions?
5. What was the explanation for Athena's seemingly odd companions?
a) She preferred animals over people.
b) She prided herself on resisting temptation.
c) She preferred mortals...
This section contains 731 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)