|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Book 2, Chapter 1 begins with a look at the formation of what?
(a) Intimate bonds.
(d) Likes and dislikes.
2. What word is used to describe the goddesses' role in this book?
3. Artemis asked her father for what item to help her run?
(a) A water flask.
(b) A short tunic.
(c) Wings on her feet.
(d) Running shoes.
4. From what culture did these goddesses originate?
5. Artemis was the first-born of what?
(a) A set of twins.
(b) A set of triplets.
(c) Six girls.
(d) Three girls and two boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of mental health practitioner was the author?
2. How long had the author had her own mental health practice when she wrote the first edition of Goddesses in Everywoman?
3. Which group of people are NOT mentioned in Book 2, Chapter 6, in conjunction with the virgin goddess Hestia?
4. How many male gods fell in love with Hestia?
5. In Book 2, Chapter 1, the author states that having a baby can trigger what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the major characteristics of an Athena woman?
2. How are the three goddesses described in Book 2, Chapter 3?
3. What is the difference between the two types of archetypes?
4. What does the author say about babies in Book 2, Chapter 1?
5. According to the introductory information, to what is the second portion of the book dedicated?
6. How many years passed between the editions of Goddesses in Everywoman?
7. What were the author's results with her method of treatment?
8. What goddesses does the author use for the archetypes in the book?
9. How does Book 2, Chapter 1, begin?
10. What example does the author use in Book 2, Chapter 1, to support her statement about the maternal instinct?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)