|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first of two factors that would trouble an Athena woman whose marriage was dissolved?
(a) The fact that she is unaware of the situation.
(b) The fact that she isn't good-looking enough.
(c) The fact that she had made a mistake.
(d) The fact that her husband didn't spend enough time with her.
2. Which archetypes have to be triggered?
3. How many goddesses does the author include in this book?
4. An Athena woman is the most apt to be able to survive what?
(b) Physical injury.
(c) The death of a loved one.
(d) A cheating spouse.
5. What is described, by the author as a means of empowerment and self-care for women?
(c) Having children.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what is the most important factor for treating her patients with success?
2. What is the first metaphor used to explain the triggering of archetypes?
3. What term does the author use for forces of self?
4. Who was Artemis' mother?
5. With what did Artemis help her mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author treat her patients?
2. What was the marital situation of Artemis' mother and father?
3. What are the "animus" and inner goddess, as defined by the author in Book 2, Chapter 3?
4. How does Book 2, Chapter 1, begin?
5. How are the three goddesses described in Book 2, Chapter 3?
6. How was Athena different from the other virgin goddesses?
7. What was Hestia's special privilege?
8. How many years passed between the editions of Goddesses in Everywoman?
9. What goddesses does the author use for the archetypes in the book?
10. What did Aphrodite do to Hestia?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)