Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the author had her own mental health practice when she wrote the first edition of <i>Goddesses in Everywoman</i>?
(a) She had her own practice for a while.
(b) She has never had her own practice.
(c) She had not yet opened her own practice.
(d) She opened her practice when the book was published.
2. According to the author, what should be considered for a healthy relationship?
(a) Sexual natures.
(d) Sexual natures and behavior.
3. Why did the author of <i>Goddesses in Everywoman</i> choose to write this book?
(a) To gain exposure for her own practice.
(b) To promote Jungian psychology.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) To help and empower women.
4. The theory discussed in Cook 2, Chapter 2 postulates that there are what types of patterns and qualities?
5. When was Apollo born?
(a) Nine months after Artemis.
(b) One year before Artemis.
(c) Nine days and nights after Artemis.
(d) Six months after Artemis.
6. Artemis asked her father for what item to help her run?
(a) A water flask.
(b) A short tunic.
(c) Running shoes.
(d) Wings on her feet.
7. Why does the author contrast the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) She doesn't want readers to think they are all the same.
(b) Their differences are therapeutically relevant, whereas their similarities aren't.
(c) She doesn't think their similarities are important.
(d) She is afraid readers will get them confused with one another.
8. What is the title of Book 2, Chapter 2?
9. Who helped with Athena's birth?
10. How many of Artemis' wishes did her father grant?
(d) All of them.
11. What type of mental health practitioner was the author?
(a) Social worker.
12. What did Athena typically wear?
(a) Plate mail armor and a shield.
(b) A beautiful white dress.
(c) Men's clothing.
(d) A short running tunic.
13. What is the author's degree?
14. Which archetypes have to be triggered?
15. Book 2, Chapter, 3 is devoted to which group of goddesses?
(a) The virgin goddesses.
(b) The transformative goddesses.
(c) The maternal goddesses.
(d) The vulnerable goddesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of martial vows, Hestia gained what special privilege?
2. What is the title of Book 2, Chapter 1?
3. What sad truth does the author unveil in Book 2, Chapter 1?
4. The patterns and qualities discussed in Book 2, Chapter 2, are part of what?
5. What is the main subject of Book 2?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)