|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first of two factors that would trouble an Athena woman whose marriage was dissolved?
(a) The fact that she had made a mistake.
(b) The fact that her husband didn't spend enough time with her.
(c) The fact that she is unaware of the situation.
(d) The fact that she isn't good-looking enough.
2. Artemis is the goddess of what activity?
3. What term does the author use for forces of self?
(a) Internal forces.
(b) Natural forces.
(c) Alpha forces.
(d) Inner forces.
4. What type of mental health practitioner was the author?
(c) Social worker.
5. What was the last thing Artemis requested from her father?
(a) Skill with weapons.
(b) Permanent chastity.
(c) A new home.
(d) Separation from her mother.
6. According to the author, what is often misinterpreted?
(a) The differences between male and female archetypes.
(b) The signals women send to one another.
(c) The hormonal changes that affect a woman's mood.
(d) The differences between the personalities of different women.
7. This edition of the text was written how many years after the first publication?
8. With what did Artemis help her mother?
(a) Cooking and household duties.
(b) Her brother's birth.
(c) Carrying water.
(d) Caring for her father.
9. A woman can be helped and hindered by what forces?
(a) She can be helped by herself and society.
(b) She can be helped by herself, but hindered by society.
(c) She can be helped by society, but hindered by herself.
(d) All answers are correct.
10. Why does the author contrast the goddesses in Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) Their differences are therapeutically relevant, whereas their similarities aren't.
(b) She doesn't think their similarities are important.
(c) She doesn't want readers to think they are all the same.
(d) She is afraid readers will get them confused with one another.
11. Who was Artemis' father?
12. Which archetypes have to be triggered?
13. How many goddesses are written about in each chapter?
14. How many goddesses are in the first group?
15. Every Greek city-state had a mass what?
(c) Food store.
(d) Feeding ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who caused the male gods to fall in love with Hestia?
2. Why did Artemis leave the city she lived in?
3. Artemis asked her father for what item to help her run?
4. According to the author, when is tension a likely result?
5. Book 2, Chapter 2, focuses on a particular of what type of therapy?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)