|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 1, it is important for women to know their own what?
2. How many goddesses does the author include in this book?
3. What relationship is most important to an Athena woman?
(a) Her siblings.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her spouse.
(d) Her parents.
4. Book 2, Chapter, 3 is devoted to which group of goddesses?
(a) The vulnerable goddesses.
(b) The virgin goddesses.
(c) The transformative goddesses.
(d) The maternal goddesses.
5. According to the author, what is often misinterpreted?
(a) The differences between the personalities of different women.
(b) The hormonal changes that affect a woman's mood.
(c) The differences between male and female archetypes.
(d) The signals women send to one another.
6. In what ways was Athena similar to Artemis?
(a) She also has a twin brother.
(b) She is wise and a huntress.
(c) She has the same mother.
(d) Her mother and father were not married.
7. How many male gods fell in love with Hestia?
8. Who was Artemis' mother?
9. Artemis asked her father for what animals as companions?
10. What is the second group of goddesses called?
(a) Virgin goddesses.
(b) Transformative goddesses.
(c) Maternal goddesses.
(d) Vulnerable goddesses.
11. Athena was the patron goddess of what city?
12. Athena is the goddess of what quality?
13. How was Athena born?
(a) She sprang from Zeus' forehead.
(b) She rose from a wave.
(c) She was delivered by Caesarian section.
(d) She was created from her brother's rib.
14. The author is most familiar with what type of psychology?
15. Hestia is described as what?
(a) A prude.
(b) A wallflower.
(c) Outgoing and friendly.
(d) A jealous lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what culture did these goddesses originate?
2. Why did Artemis leave the city she lived in?
3. The author differentiates between the "inner goddess" and the what?
4. What is the title of Book 2, Chapter 2?
5. What is the main subject of Book 2?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)