Short Answer Key
Book 1, Introductory Material: Chapter 1, 20th Year Anniversay
1. This edition of the text was written how many years after the first publication?
2. What is described, by the author as a means of empowerment and self-care for women?
3. According to the author in Chapter 1, it is important for women to know their own what?
4. What term does the author use for forces of self?
5. What term does the author use for forces of society?
6. A woman can be helped and hindered by what forces?
All answers are correct.
7. How many goddesses are written about in each chapter?
8. Who is the author of Goddesses in Everywoman?
Jean Shinoda Bolen.
9. How did the author get her hypothesis for effective treatment?
She experimented with different techniques.
10. According to the author, what is...
This section contains 2,486 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)