Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Book 1, Introductory Material: Chapter 1, 20th Year Anniversay
1. This edition of the text was written how many years after the first publication?
2. What is described, by the author as a means of empowerment and self-care for women?
3. According to the author in Chapter 1, it is important for women to know their own what?
4. What term does the author use for forces of self?
5. What term does the author use for forces of society?
6. A woman can be helped and hindered by what forces?
7. How many goddesses are written about in each chapter?
8. Who is the author of Goddesses in Everywoman?
9. How did the author get her hypothesis for...
This section contains 2,023 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)