Book 1, Introductory Material: Chapter 1, 20th Year Anniversay
1. This edition of the text was written how many years after the first publication?
2. What is described, by the author as a means of empowerment and self-care for women?
(c) Having children.
3. According to the author in Chapter 1, it is important for women to know their own what?
4. What term does the author use for forces of self?
(a) Alpha forces.
(b) Inner forces.
(c) Natural forces.
(d) Internal forces.
5. What term does the author use for forces of society?
(a) Outer forces.
(b) External forces.
(c) Societal forces.
(d) Omega forces.
6. A woman can be helped and hindered by what forces?
(a) She can be helped by society, but hindered by herself.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) She can be helped by herself, but hindered by society.
(d) She can be helped by herself and society.
7. How many goddesses are written about in each chapter?
This section contains 4,476 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)