Book 1, Introductory Material: Chapter 1, 20th Year Anniversay
1. This edition of the text was written how many years after the first publication?
2. What is described, by the author as a means of empowerment and self-care for women?
(a) Having children.
3. According to the author in Chapter 1, it is important for women to know their own what?
4. What term does the author use for forces of self?
(a) Natural forces.
(b) Internal forces.
(c) Inner forces.
(d) Alpha forces.
5. What term does the author use for forces of society?
(a) Outer forces.
(b) Omega forces.
(c) External forces.
(d) Societal forces.
6. A woman can be helped and hindered by what forces?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) She can be helped by herself, but hindered by society.
(c) She can be helped by herself and society.
(d) She can be helped by society, but hindered by herself.
7. How many goddesses are written about in each chapter?
This section contains 4,482 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)