|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is angered by Arty's sudden promotion of many Arturism Admitted?
(a) Miss Lick.
(c) The Bag Man.
(d) Dr. Phyllis.
2. What do the twins lose almost immediately after moving out?
(a) Their minds.
(b) Their puppy.
(c) Their keys.
(d) Their virginity.
3. How does the Bag Man communicate?
(a) Through sign language.
(b) Through speaking.
(c) Through blinking.
(d) Through writing.
4. What does Oly pour in the steam room tubes?
5. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
(c) Zephr McGurk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices that Elly is recovering from the surgery?
2. Who is stealing large limbs from the operating room?
3. How do the twins keep their pimp quiet?
4. What are the followers of the new religion beginning to steal?
5. What do the twins want when they visit Dr. Phyllis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of the Bag Man's spying?
2. What does Norval report the followers are doing to survive, and how does Arty address this issue?
3. How was the Bag Man affected, mentally and physically, by his wife divorcing him?
4. What affect does Norval Sanderson have on Arturism?
5. What is the Transcendental Maggot booth?
6. Describe Mumpo.
7. How does Oly kill Miss Lick?
8. Why does Oly kill Miss Lick?
9. How does Oly's relationship with Miss Lick begin to change in a way that Oly wasn't expecting?
10. Who is Jessica H?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)