|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Miranda be staying after her surgery?
(a) With Crystal Lil.
(b) In a nursing home.
(c) At Miss Lick's home.
(d) At her boyfriend's house.
2. What is it called when one of the Admitted gives a part of themselves to the religion?
3. How does Norval Sanderson claim he lost his body part?
(a) He cut it off.
(b) It fell off, diseased.
(c) An animal bit it off.
(d) He lost it in a landmine.
4. Which family member has taken full control over the rest of the family?
(b) The twins.
5. Who does Arty betroth to the Bag Man?
(b) The twins.
(d) Dr. Phyllis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the followers of the new religion beginning to steal?
2. What is Norval Sanderson's favorite act in the circus?
3. Who kills Elly?
4. What is Iphy's last word?
5. When Norval Sanderson returns to the circus, which body part is he missing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Jessica H?
2. Why did Dr. Phyllis deny the twins what they were asking for?
3. Who is the Pin Kid, and what happens to him?
4. Explain the business endeavor the twins take on when they turn eighteen.
5. Describe Mumpo.
6. What does Oly see when she goes to massage Elly's muscles?
7. How does Arty react to Oly's pregnancy?
8. What is the Bag Man's physicality and method of communication?
9. What are Dr. Phyllis' reasons for wanting to create a new method of surgeries for the Admitted?
10. How does Oly kill Miss Lick?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)