|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots the Bag Man?
(b) The twins.
2. To what does Miss Lick compare the women that are her "projects"?
3. Who kills Arty?
4. What is Arty's impression of Norval Sanderson?
(a) He enjoys Norval.
(b) He is apathetic toward Norval.
(c) He loathes Norval.
(d) He doesn't know who Norval is.
5. Who does Arty betroth to the Bag Man?
(b) Dr. Phyllis.
(c) The twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oly ask to take care of Crystal Lil?
2. What relationship does Jessica H think Miss Lick has with Oly?
3. Who does the twins' pimp threaten to tell about their business?
4. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
5. Why was the Bag Man released from jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Dr. Phyllis' reasons for wanting to create a new method of surgeries for the Admitted?
2. What is the Transcendental Maggot booth?
3. Chapter 19 is more like a scrapbook than typical prose. Name two devices employed, and briefly explain the significance of this unique chapter.
4. Briefly describe what happens when the Bag Man enters the twins' van after becoming engaged to them.
5. What affect does Norval Sanderson have on Arturism?
6. What does Norval report the followers are doing to survive, and how does Arty address this issue?
7. How has Miss Lick gotten the video footage of Miranda?
8. What body part does Norval Sanderson gift to Arty, and what are the stories surrounding this body part?
9. Explain the business endeavor the twins take on when they turn eighteen.
10. How does Chick react to the scene in the twins' van?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)