|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arty betroth to the Bag Man?
(a) Dr. Phyllis.
(c) The twins.
2. Why does Horst request large amputated limbs?
(a) For the Transcendental Maggot Booth.
(b) For his personal collection.
(c) To eat.
(d) To feed to the giant cats.
3. Who acts as Arty's bodyguard?
(b) The Bag Man.
(d) Horst the Cat Man.
4. What is the Bag Man's true identity?
(a) Norval Sanderson.
(b) Horst the Cat Man.
(c) Jonathan Tomaini.
(d) Vern Bogner.
5. What surgery does Arty propose for the twins?
(a) An abortion.
(b) A double rhinoplasty.
(c) A separation.
(d) A lobotamy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Lick and which character have the same nickname for Oly?
2. What does she steal from Miss Lick's locker?
3. Who does the twins' pimp threaten to tell about their business?
4. What body part is the Bag Man missing?
5. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the process of tithing in Arturism and the significance of calling this process "tithing."
2. What happens during Dr. Phyllis' surgery on the twins?
3. How does Chick react to the scene in the twins' van?
4. What is the Transcendental Maggot booth?
5. When they last speak, what does Oly ask Miranda to do?
6. Who is Jessica H?
7. What does Oly see when she hears Chick, Lil, and the twins screaming in the van?
8. Explain Jonathan Tomaini's new role in the twins' adult life.
9. Briefly describe what happens when the Bag Man enters the twins' van after becoming engaged to them.
10. What affect does Norval Sanderson have on Arturism?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)