|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
2. What does she steal from Miss Lick's locker?
(a) Her wallet.
(b) The video tapes.
(c) A gun.
(d) Her car keys.
3. What surgery does Arty propose for the twins?
(a) An abortion.
(b) A separation.
(c) A lobotamy.
(d) A double rhinoplasty.
4. Who acts as Arty's bodyguard?
(a) The Bag Man.
(b) Horst the Cat Man.
5. Which is NOT a reason for someone to be turned away from being admitted into Arturism?
(b) Mental retardation.
(c) Convicted felony.
(d) Chronical illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arty ask Oly to remain faithful to?
2. Who saves the family's memorabilia?
3. Who begins acting as the twins' pimp?
4. Who is angered by Arty's sudden promotion of many Arturism Admitted?
5. How does Norval Sanderson claim he lost his body part?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Oly see when she goes to massage Elly's muscles?
2. When they last speak, what does Oly ask Miranda to do?
3. What is the Bag Man's physicality and method of communication?
4. What does Oly see when she hears Chick, Lil, and the twins screaming in the van?
5. What body part does Norval Sanderson gift to Arty, and what are the stories surrounding this body part?
6. Why did Dr. Phyllis deny the twins what they were asking for?
7. Why are the twins placed under house arrest?
8. Who is Jessica H?
9. Explain the business endeavor the twins take on when they turn eighteen.
10. How does Oly kill Miss Lick?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)