|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Bag Man communicate?
(a) Through blinking.
(b) Through writing.
(c) Through speaking.
(d) Through sign language.
2. How old are the twins when they move into their own van?
(d) The twins never move.
3. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
4. When Norval Sanderson returns to the circus, which body part is he missing?
(a) His nose.
(b) His entire genitals.
(c) His testicles.
(d) His toes.
5. What does Jessica H aspire to be?
(a) An astronaunt.
(b) A mother.
(c) An artist.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chick hear inside the twins' stomach?
2. How does Norval Sanderson claim he lost his body part?
3. At first, who is the ONLY person allowed to visit the twins during their house arrest?
4. How heavy is the new baby?
5. Who does the twins' pimp threaten to tell about their business?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mumpo.
2. What does Norval report the followers are doing to survive, and how does Arty address this issue?
3. What does Oly see when she goes to massage Elly's muscles?
4. Why does Oly kill Miss Lick?
5. How does Oly kill Miss Lick?
6. Explain the business endeavor the twins take on when they turn eighteen.
7. How does Oly's relationship with Miss Lick begin to change in a way that Oly wasn't expecting?
8. Chapter 19 is more like a scrapbook than typical prose. Name two devices employed, and briefly explain the significance of this unique chapter.
9. Explain the process of tithing in Arturism and the significance of calling this process "tithing."
10. What affect does Norval Sanderson have on Arturism?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)