|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Elly?
2. What body part is the Bag Man missing?
(a) His arms.
(b) His face.
(c) His testicles.
(d) His legs.
3. What relationship does Jessica H think Miss Lick has with Oly?
(a) She thinks Oly is Miss Lick's business partner.
(b) She thinks Miss Lick is Oly's mother.
(c) She thinks Oly is Miss Lick's girlfriend.
(d) She thinks Oly is one of Miss Lick's projects.
4. How does Arty get rid of Dr. Phyllis' followers?
(a) He brainwashes them.
(b) He murders them.
(c) He asks them to leave.
(d) He mutilates them.
5. Why does Horst request large amputated limbs?
(a) For his personal collection.
(b) To feed to the giant cats.
(c) To eat.
(d) For the Transcendental Maggot Booth.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, who is the ONLY person allowed to visit the twins during their house arrest?
2. What did Chick practice impregnation on?
3. How does Oly react to the process of Dr. Phyllis' mutilation?
4. Which family member has taken full control over the rest of the family?
5. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of the Bag Man's spying?
2. What affect does Norval Sanderson have on Arturism?
3. Chapter 19 is more like a scrapbook than typical prose. Name two devices employed, and briefly explain the significance of this unique chapter.
4. What is the Transcendental Maggot booth?
5. How does Oly's relationship with Miss Lick begin to change in a way that Oly wasn't expecting?
6. What does Norval report the followers are doing to survive, and how does Arty address this issue?
7. What body part does Norval Sanderson gift to Arty, and what are the stories surrounding this body part?
8. When they last speak, what does Oly ask Miranda to do?
9. How does Oly kill Miss Lick?
10. Who is Jessica H?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)