|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Mumpo?
2. How does Miss Lick react when Oly comes back to visit her?
(a) She is suspicious of Oly's return.
(b) She is completely apathetic.
(c) She is genuinely happy to see her.
(d) She is angry that Oly won't leave her alone.
3. What does Iphy name the new baby?
4. What do the twins lose almost immediately after moving out?
(a) Their puppy.
(b) Their keys.
(c) Their minds.
(d) Their virginity.
5. Which family member has taken full control over the rest of the family?
(a) The twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Horst request large amputated limbs?
2. Who do the twins run away with?
3. Who does Arty ask Oly to remain faithful to?
4. Which is NOT a reason for someone to be turned away from being admitted into Arturism?
5. Which character begins self-medicating, taking lots of pills, and sleeping for days at a time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Norval report the followers are doing to survive, and how does Arty address this issue?
2. How was the Bag Man affected, mentally and physically, by his wife divorcing him?
3. What does Oly see when she hears Chick, Lil, and the twins screaming in the van?
4. Who is Jessica H?
5. What affect does Norval Sanderson have on Arturism?
6. Briefly describe what happens when the Bag Man enters the twins' van after becoming engaged to them.
7. What does Oly see when she goes to massage Elly's muscles?
8. What are Dr. Phyllis' reasons for wanting to create a new method of surgeries for the Admitted?
9. Why did Dr. Phyllis deny the twins what they were asking for?
10. Who is the Pin Kid, and what happens to him?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)