|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Norval Sanderson actually lose this body part?
(a) An animal bit it off.
(b) It fell off, diseased.
(c) He lost it in a landmine.
(d) He cut it off.
2. Who is the Pin Kid?
(a) The Geek.
(b) A follower of the new religion.
(c) One of the Binewski children.
(d) Oly's love interest.
3. Who is Jonathan Tomaini?
(a) The twins' piano teacher.
(b) A journalist.
(c) Oly's romantic interest.
(d) A follower of the new religion.
4. How does the Bag Man communicate?
(a) Through blinking.
(b) Through speaking.
(c) Through sign language.
(d) Through writing.
5. Miss Lick and which character have the same nickname for Oly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
2. How does Oly calm herself when she thinks that she does not have the courage to continue with her plan?
3. Which character begins self-medicating, taking lots of pills, and sleeping for days at a time?
4. Who kills Elly?
5. Who saves Oly and Crystal Lil?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe what happens when the Bag Man enters the twins' van after becoming engaged to them.
2. Why did Dr. Phyllis deny the twins what they were asking for?
3. What happens during Dr. Phyllis' surgery on the twins?
4. How does Chick react to the scene in the twins' van?
5. Who is the Pin Kid, and what happens to him?
6. How does Oly kill Miss Lick?
7. Explain Jonathan Tomaini's new role in the twins' adult life.
8. How does Arty react to Oly's pregnancy?
9. What body part does Norval Sanderson gift to Arty, and what are the stories surrounding this body part?
10. Describe Mumpo.
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)