|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins acting as the twins' pimp?
(a) Jonathan Tomaini.
(b) Zephr McGurk.
(c) Vern Bogner.
(d) Horst the Cat Man.
2. Who is Jonathan Tomaini?
(a) Oly's romantic interest.
(b) A follower of the new religion.
(c) The twins' piano teacher.
(d) A journalist.
3. Which family member has taken full control over the rest of the family?
(d) The twins.
4. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
(a) Zephr McGurk.
5. At first, who is the ONLY person allowed to visit the twins during their house arrest?
(a) Horst the Cat Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Norval Sanderson's favorite act in the circus?
2. What does she steal from Miss Lick's locker?
3. What do the twins want when they visit Dr. Phyllis?
4. Which character does Norval Sanderson give his missing body part to as a gift?
5. How does the Bag Man communicate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the Pin Kid, and what happens to him?
2. What are Dr. Phyllis' reasons for wanting to create a new method of surgeries for the Admitted?
3. Explain the business endeavor the twins take on when they turn eighteen.
4. How was the Bag Man affected, mentally and physically, by his wife divorcing him?
5. Why did Dr. Phyllis deny the twins what they were asking for?
6. Why does Oly kill Miss Lick?
7. What does Norval report the followers are doing to survive, and how does Arty address this issue?
8. What does Oly see when she goes to massage Elly's muscles?
9. Describe Mumpo.
10. Briefly describe what happens when the Bag Man enters the twins' van after becoming engaged to them.
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)