|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the twins run away with?
(a) Horst the Cat Man.
(b) One of the redheads.
(d) Dr. Phyllis.
2. Who catches the twins and brings them back to the circus?
(a) One of the redheads.
(d) Horst the Cat Man.
3. Throughout his life, what does Arty call his mother?
4. Who is Norval Sanderson?
(a) The twins' piano teacher.
(b) A journalist.
(c) Oly's romantic interest.
(d) The new giant cat trainer.
5. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lessons does Miss Lick give to Oly?
2. How does Miss Lick get Oly around "the homestead" while she is doing yard work?
3. Which character begins self-medicating, taking lots of pills, and sleeping for days at a time?
4. To what does Miss Lick compare the women that are her "projects"?
5. What additional surgery does Dr. Phyllis perform during the twins' surgery?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)