|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How heavy is the new baby?
(a) Five pounds.
(b) Thirteen pounds.
(c) Twenty-six pounds.
(d) Thirty-eight pounds.
2. Who is Norval Sanderson?
(a) Oly's romantic interest.
(b) A journalist.
(c) The twins' piano teacher.
(d) The new giant cat trainer.
3. How does Miss Lick get Oly around "the homestead" while she is doing yard work?
(a) In a wheelbarrow.
(b) On her back.
(c) She makes her walk.
(d) Pulls her on a sled behind her.
4. How does Lil react when Oly tells her that the family is "dead and gone"?
(a) She slaps Oly.
(b) She agrees.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She begins weeping.
5. Which character does Norval Sanderson give his missing body part to as a gift?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Arty been training to take over Dr. Phyllis' position?
2. Who does Norval Sanderson leave the circus to visit?
3. What is Iphy's last word?
4. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
5. Whose writings compose chapter 19?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)