|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the twins react to Arty's suggestion of a surgery?
(a) They are nervous.
(b) They are ecstatic.
(c) They are furious.
(d) He does not consult them.
2. How does Lil react when Oly tells her that the family is "dead and gone"?
(a) She slaps Oly.
(b) She agrees.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She begins weeping.
3. How old is Miranda when Arty first visits her?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Arty never visits Miranda.
(c) A few hours old.
(d) Two years old.
4. What does Jessica H aspire to be?
(a) A mother.
(b) An astronaunt.
(c) An artist.
(d) A teacher.
5. What does Iphy name the new baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Norval Sanderson leave the circus to visit?
2. What is Arty's impression of Norval Sanderson?
3. Which family member has taken full control over the rest of the family?
4. Who kills Elly?
5. Who does Oly ask to take care of Crystal Lil?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the business endeavor the twins take on when they turn eighteen.
2. How was the Bag Man affected, mentally and physically, by his wife divorcing him?
3. How does Chick react to the scene in the twins' van?
4. What does Norval report the followers are doing to survive, and how does Arty address this issue?
5. Why does Oly kill Miss Lick?
6. Why did Dr. Phyllis deny the twins what they were asking for?
7. What does Oly see when she goes to massage Elly's muscles?
8. How does Oly's relationship with Miss Lick begin to change in a way that Oly wasn't expecting?
9. How does Oly kill Miss Lick?
10. Explain Jonathan Tomaini's new role in the twins' adult life.
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)