|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Norval Sanderson claim he lost his body part?
(a) It fell off, diseased.
(b) He cut it off.
(c) An animal bit it off.
(d) He lost it in a landmine.
2. Which character begins self-medicating, taking lots of pills, and sleeping for days at a time?
3. What does Chick hear inside the twins' stomach?
(a) Food being digested.
(b) Radio static.
(c) A voice speaking.
(d) A baby growing.
4. Which character does Norval Sanderson give his missing body part to as a gift?
5. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oly see as being the first real friend she ever had?
2. Who is Jonathan Tomaini?
3. Who kills Arty?
4. Miss Lick and which character have the same nickname for Oly?
5. Who gets the castoff women that Arty is not interested in being intimate with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Arty react to Oly's pregnancy?
2. What happens during Dr. Phyllis' surgery on the twins?
3. Describe Mumpo.
4. Briefly describe what happens when the Bag Man enters the twins' van after becoming engaged to them.
5. How does Oly kill Miss Lick?
6. Why are the twins placed under house arrest?
7. What affect does Norval Sanderson have on Arturism?
8. How was the Bag Man affected, mentally and physically, by his wife divorcing him?
9. Explain the process of tithing in Arturism and the significance of calling this process "tithing."
10. When they last speak, what does Oly ask Miranda to do?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)