|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout his life, what does Arty call his mother?
2. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
(c) Zephr McGurk.
3. Why was the Bag Man released from jail?
(a) Because of budget cuts.
(b) Because of good behavior.
(c) He was exonerated of all charges.
(d) He completed his sentence.
4. How does Norval Sanderson claim he lost his body part?
(a) An animal bit it off.
(b) It fell off, diseased.
(c) He lost it in a landmine.
(d) He cut it off.
5. Aside from journal entries, what type of documentation is utilized in the scrapbook collection of chapter 19?
(b) Shopping receipts.
(c) Newspaper clippings.
(d) Hospital charts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iphy name the new baby?
2. Who saves Oly and Crystal Lil?
3. Who kills Arty?
4. Who does Arty betroth to the Bag Man?
5. Who does Chick help become pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe what happens when the Bag Man enters the twins' van after becoming engaged to them.
2. Explain Jonathan Tomaini's new role in the twins' adult life.
3. What is the Transcendental Maggot booth?
4. How was the Bag Man affected, mentally and physically, by his wife divorcing him?
5. What does Oly see when she goes to massage Elly's muscles?
6. What body part does Norval Sanderson gift to Arty, and what are the stories surrounding this body part?
7. How does Arty react to Oly's pregnancy?
8. Explain the business endeavor the twins take on when they turn eighteen.
9. When they last speak, what does Oly ask Miranda to do?
10. What is the result of the Bag Man's spying?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)