|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Miranda be staying after her surgery?
(a) At Miss Lick's home.
(b) With Crystal Lil.
(c) At her boyfriend's house.
(d) In a nursing home.
2. How does Miss Lick get Oly around "the homestead" while she is doing yard work?
(a) On her back.
(b) In a wheelbarrow.
(c) She makes her walk.
(d) Pulls her on a sled behind her.
3. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
4. Who does Oly have a letter delivered to, explaining her life and death?
(b) Crystal Lil.
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) Zephr McGurk.
5. Aside from journal entries, what type of documentation is utilized in the scrapbook collection of chapter 19?
(a) Shopping receipts.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Hospital charts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arty's impression of Norval Sanderson?
2. How does Oly react to the process of Dr. Phyllis' mutilation?
3. How do the twins react to Arty's suggestion of a surgery?
4. How does Norval Sanderson claim he lost his body part?
5. What is the Bag Man's true identity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Transcendental Maggot booth?
2. Explain the process of tithing in Arturism and the significance of calling this process "tithing."
3. Who is Jessica H?
4. When they last speak, what does Oly ask Miranda to do?
5. How does Oly's relationship with Miss Lick begin to change in a way that Oly wasn't expecting?
6. Briefly describe what happens when the Bag Man enters the twins' van after becoming engaged to them.
7. Describe Mumpo.
8. What affect does Norval Sanderson have on Arturism?
9. What does Oly see when she hears Chick, Lil, and the twins screaming in the van?
10. What does Norval report the followers are doing to survive, and how does Arty address this issue?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)