|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Bag Man's true identity?
(a) Jonathan Tomaini.
(b) Vern Bogner.
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) Norval Sanderson.
2. Whose lengthy quotes are used to supplement information for the scrapbook collection of chapter 19?
(a) The Bag Man's.
3. How does Miss Lick get Oly around "the homestead" while she is doing yard work?
(a) In a wheelbarrow.
(b) On her back.
(c) Pulls her on a sled behind her.
(d) She makes her walk.
4. What is it called when one of the Admitted gives a part of themselves to the religion?
5. Who does Arty betroth to the Bag Man?
(b) Dr. Phyllis.
(d) The twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica H aspire to be?
2. How does Oly open Miss Lick's locker?
3. Who spends a large amount of time spying on the twins?
4. Where is the first place that the Bag Man takes his children after kidnapping them?
5. Which family member has taken full control over the rest of the family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Dr. Phyllis' reasons for wanting to create a new method of surgeries for the Admitted?
2. Explain the business endeavor the twins take on when they turn eighteen.
3. How does Oly kill Miss Lick?
4. How does Oly's relationship with Miss Lick begin to change in a way that Oly wasn't expecting?
5. What is the Bag Man's physicality and method of communication?
6. Why does Oly kill Miss Lick?
7. What is the result of the Bag Man's spying?
8. Briefly describe what happens when the Bag Man enters the twins' van after becoming engaged to them.
9. What does Oly see when she hears Chick, Lil, and the twins screaming in the van?
10. How does Chick react to the scene in the twins' van?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)