|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jonathan Tomaini?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A follower of the new religion.
(c) The twins' piano teacher.
(d) Oly's romantic interest.
2. How does the Bag Man communicate?
(a) Through speaking.
(b) Through writing.
(c) Through blinking.
(d) Through sign language.
3. Why was the Bag Man released from jail?
(a) Because of good behavior.
(b) He was exonerated of all charges.
(c) He completed his sentence.
(d) Because of budget cuts.
4. In whom do the twins confide the truth of their new business?
5. How does Oly calm herself when she thinks that she does not have the courage to continue with her plan?
(a) She drinks heavily.
(b) She writes in her journal.
(c) She swims laps at the pool.
(d) She takes a long walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does Jessica H think Miss Lick has with Oly?
2. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
3. How do the twins react to Arty's suggestion of a surgery?
4. What is it called when one of the Admitted gives a part of themselves to the religion?
5. How do the twins keep their pimp quiet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Jonathan Tomaini's new role in the twins' adult life.
2. What is the Transcendental Maggot booth?
3. How does Arty react to Oly's pregnancy?
4. What does Oly see when she hears Chick, Lil, and the twins screaming in the van?
5. Explain the business endeavor the twins take on when they turn eighteen.
6. What are Dr. Phyllis' reasons for wanting to create a new method of surgeries for the Admitted?
7. What affect does Norval Sanderson have on Arturism?
8. What does Norval report the followers are doing to survive, and how does Arty address this issue?
9. How does Chick react to the scene in the twins' van?
10. Who is Jessica H?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)