|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oly have a letter delivered to, explaining her life and death?
(a) Horst the Cat Man.
(b) Zephr McGurk.
(d) Crystal Lil.
2. Who is Oly plotting to murder?
(a) Miss Lick.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Crystal Lil.
3. Who does Norval Sanderson leave the circus to visit?
(a) His old teacher.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
4. How does Oly calm herself when she thinks that she does not have the courage to continue with her plan?
(a) She takes a long walk.
(b) She swims laps at the pool.
(c) She drinks heavily.
(d) She writes in her journal.
5. Who is the Pin Kid?
(a) The Geek.
(b) A follower of the new religion.
(c) One of the Binewski children.
(d) Oly's love interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does Jessica H think Miss Lick has with Oly?
2. How did Norval Sanderson actually lose this body part?
3. How do the twins keep their pimp quiet?
4. What is the Bag Man's true identity?
5. What body part is the Bag Man missing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Arty react to Oly's pregnancy?
2. Chapter 19 is more like a scrapbook than typical prose. Name two devices employed, and briefly explain the significance of this unique chapter.
3. Why does Oly kill Miss Lick?
4. How does Oly kill Miss Lick?
5. What is the Bag Man's physicality and method of communication?
6. Describe Mumpo.
7. How was the Bag Man affected, mentally and physically, by his wife divorcing him?
8. Why are the twins placed under house arrest?
9. How does Oly's relationship with Miss Lick begin to change in a way that Oly wasn't expecting?
10. How has Miss Lick gotten the video footage of Miranda?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)