|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the children have to go to the hospital?
(a) To address wounds from the shooting.
(b) To be checked up by doctors who are specialists.
(c) To visit patients with rare medical conditions.
(d) To meet a doctor who wishes to act as a benefactor for the circus.
2. What sick animal does Arty give to the twins for their 14th birthday?
(a) A cat..
(b) A cow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
3. What does Arty begin predicting in his act in an attempt to draw larger crowds?
(a) The end of the world.
(d) Lottery numbers.
4. What happens when Chick is hungry and Lil does not come to feed him?
(a) Chick screams until she comes.
(b) Chick becomes malnourished.
(c) Chick makes himself invisible.
(d) Chick moves Lil closer to him with his mind.
5. What type of food does Miss Lick's family produce?
(a) Microwave dinners.
(b) International soups.
(c) Free range meats.
(d) Organic pizzas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Oly and Miss Lick watch together?
2. What is Oly's father training her to do for the circus?
3. How old is Chick before Lil can carry him around in her arms?
4. How do the Binewski children interact with each other?
5. What body part is Zephr McGurk missing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of Mariposa and her horse's accident?
2. Why is Dr. Phyllis' hiring significant in Arty's climb to power?
3. What does Lil Binewski do that is unusual during her pregnancies?
4. What does the article Oly finds tell us about Dr. Phyllis time in medical school?
5. Who is Leona, and what happened to her?
6. Why is Chick almost abandoned by the Binewski family?
7. What happens when Al takes Chick into town?
8. How does Zephr McGurk change Arty's show?
9. What happens to the Binewski family in the parking lot of the shopping center?
10. What is on Miss Lick's home videos?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)