|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oly decide must happen with Miss Lick?
(a) She must kill Miss Lick.
(b) She must date Miss Lick.
(c) She must mutliate Miss Lick.
(d) She must go into business with Miss Lick.
2. How do the rest of the children respond to Dr. Phyllis' new position?
(a) They are apathetic.
(b) They dislike it.
(c) They never find out.
(d) They are ecstatic.
3. Who performed the surgery on Dr. Phyllis' abdomen to remove what she believe was implanted there?
(a) She performed the surgery on herself.
(b) Al Binewski.
(c) Her roommate.
4. What did Dr. Phyllis believe was implanted in her abdomen while she was in medical school?
(a) A tumor.
(b) A camera.
(c) A monitoring device.
(d) A fetus.
5. What does Oly believe is a character trait that is in her genes?
(a) The ability to blend into her surroundings.
(b) The ability to attract men despite her appearance.
(c) The ability to speak well in front of crowds.
(d) The ability to put on a good show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arty begin to grow jealous of young Chick?
2. What is Arty's birth defect?
3. What do Oly and Miss Lick watch together?
4. What does Miranda ask Oly to do for her?
5. How does Al first utilize Chick's abilities?
Short Essay Questions
1. What significant event happens on the twins' 14th birthday?
2. What is the unusual offer that Miranda been approached about, and how does she react?
3. What does Lil Binewski do that is unusual during her pregnancies?
4. How does the family realize that Chick has special powers?
5. How does Arty begin drawing larger crowds to his shows?
6. Why is Chick almost abandoned by the Binewski family?
7. What happens to the Binewski family in the parking lot of the shopping center?
8. What does the article Oly finds tell us about Dr. Phyllis time in medical school?
9. What is the significance of Mariposa and her horse's accident?
10. What is the profession of the Binewski family?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)