|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part is Zephr McGurk missing?
(a) He is not missing body parts.
(b) His arms.
(c) His legs.
(d) His face.
2. What happens when Chick is hungry and Lil does not come to feed him?
(a) Chick screams until she comes.
(b) Chick moves Lil closer to him with his mind.
(c) Chick becomes malnourished.
(d) Chick makes himself invisible.
3. What does Miss Lick desire to do with attractive women?
(a) Date them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Befriend them.
(d) Mutilate them.
4. Alma Witherspoon has been pen pals with someone for a long time and is terrified to meet him. Who is her pen pal?
(a) A convict in jail.
(b) Her long-lost father.
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) Zephr McGurk.
5. What is the name of the establishment where Miranda works?
(a) The Dark Horse.
(b) The Glass House.
(c) The Slippery Rock.
(d) The Paper Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Oly and Miss Lick watch together?
2. Why does Al regularly take Chick into town?
3. What do the twins experience for the first time on their 14th birthday?
4. How are the children treated by the doctors at the hospital?
5. Which alcoholic beverage do Oly and Miss Lick drink together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Al takes Chick into town?
2. Why is Chick almost abandoned by the Binewski family?
3. Describe how we first see Oly's adult life.
4. How does Arty begin drawing larger crowds to his shows?
5. Describe Arty's appearance.
6. How does the family realize that Chick has special powers?
7. What happens to the Binewski family in the parking lot of the shopping center?
8. What is the profession of the Binewski family?
9. What happens when Arty asks Chick to make him a roast beef sandwich?
10. What is on Miss Lick's home videos?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)