|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sick animal does Arty give to the twins for their 14th birthday?
(a) A cat..
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
2. How does Crystal Lil watch television?
(a) In a recliner, under her lucky afghan.
(b) With a giant magnifying glass.
(c) She does not believe in watching television.
(d) Through the window, into the neighbor's apartment.
3. Which family member does the adult Oly live with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
4. What does Oly realize Arty is having with "norm" girls?
(a) Political conversations.
(b) Emotional relationships.
(c) Tutoring sessions.
(d) One-night stands.
5. Who cleans the Chute?
(a) The Binewski sons.
(b) Miss Lick.
(c) The Binewski daughters.
(d) Crystal Lil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miranda's birth defect?
2. Where does Oly work as an adult?
3. Which alcoholic beverage do Oly and Miss Lick drink together?
4. Who finds the Binewski children hiding in a cherry tree?
5. How is Alma Witherspoon described?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the twins' sick horse healed?
2. What does Oly keep in the chest in her apartment?
3. What significant event happens on the twins' 14th birthday?
4. What happens when Oly visits Miranda at work?
5. What does Lil Binewski do that is unusual during her pregnancies?
6. What happens when Arty asks Chick to make him a roast beef sandwich?
7. Why does Oly feel guilty after her performance at Miranda's work?
8. What does the article Oly finds tell us about Dr. Phyllis time in medical school?
9. What happens when Al takes Chick into town?
10. What is Arturism?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)