|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT a reason for someone to be turned away from being admitted into Arturism?
(b) Mental retardation.
(c) Convicted felony.
(d) Chronical illness.
2. What is Norval Sanderson's favorite act in the circus?
(a) The Termite Cowboy.
(b) The Fly Roper.
(c) The Earthworm Ophthalmologist.
(d) The Flea on a String.
3. How does Oly react to the process of Dr. Phyllis' mutilation?
(a) She has no reaction.
(b) She passes out.
(c) She laughs uncontrollably.
(d) She begins weeping.
4. What does she steal from Miss Lick's locker?
(a) Her wallet.
(b) A gun.
(c) The video tapes.
(d) Her car keys.
5. Who does Arty ask Oly to remain faithful to?
(a) To herself.
(b) To her love interest.
(c) To the family.
(d) To him.
6. When Norval Sanderson returns to the circus, which body part is he missing?
(a) His testicles.
(b) His toes.
(c) His nose.
(d) His entire genitals.
7. Where is the first place that the Bag Man takes his children after kidnapping them?
(b) The ocean.
(c) The Binewski circus.
8. How old are the twins when they move into their own van?
(a) The twins never move.
9. What relationship does Jessica H think Miss Lick has with Oly?
(a) She thinks Oly is Miss Lick's business partner.
(b) She thinks Oly is Miss Lick's girlfriend.
(c) She thinks Oly is one of Miss Lick's projects.
(d) She thinks Miss Lick is Oly's mother.
10. How does Miss Lick die?
(a) She suffocates on the poison in the steam room tubes.
(b) She drowns in the pool.
(c) She does not die.
(d) Oly shoots her.
11. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
12. What does Iphy name the new baby?
13. Who is stealing large limbs from the operating room?
(a) Horst the Cat Man.
(b) Miss Lick.
(c) The Bag Man.
(d) Norval Sanderson.
14. What did Chick practice impregnation on?
(a) The followers of the new religion.
(b) The redheads.
(c) Sanderson's maggots.
(d) The giant cats.
15. Who is angered by Arty's sudden promotion of many Arturism Admitted?
(b) The Bag Man.
(c) Dr. Phyllis.
(d) Miss Lick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arty get rid of Dr. Phyllis' followers?
2. Who kills Arty?
3. What are the followers of the new religion beginning to steal?
4. Who acts as Arty's bodyguard?
5. What body part is the Bag Man missing?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)