|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from journal entries, what type of documentation is utilized in the scrapbook collection of chapter 19?
(a) Hospital charts.
(b) Shopping receipts.
(c) Newspaper clippings.
2. In whom do the twins confide the truth of their new business?
3. What did Chick practice impregnation on?
(a) The redheads.
(b) Sanderson's maggots.
(c) The followers of the new religion.
(d) The giant cats.
4. What kind of lessons does Miss Lick give to Oly?
(a) Painting lessons.
(b) Singing lessons.
(c) Piano lessons.
(d) Swimming lessons.
5. How does Oly calm herself when she thinks that she does not have the courage to continue with her plan?
(a) She drinks heavily.
(b) She takes a long walk.
(c) She writes in her journal.
(d) She swims laps at the pool.
6. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
7. Who notices that Elly is recovering from the surgery?
(a) No one.
8. Who has Arty been training to take over Dr. Phyllis' position?
(c) The twins.
9. What relationship does Jessica H think Miss Lick has with Oly?
(a) She thinks Oly is Miss Lick's girlfriend.
(b) She thinks Oly is Miss Lick's business partner.
(c) She thinks Miss Lick is Oly's mother.
(d) She thinks Oly is one of Miss Lick's projects.
10. Which character begins self-medicating, taking lots of pills, and sleeping for days at a time?
11. What is Norval Sanderson's favorite act in the circus?
(a) The Fly Roper.
(b) The Termite Cowboy.
(c) The Flea on a String.
(d) The Earthworm Ophthalmologist.
12. What does Jessica H aspire to be?
(a) A mother.
(b) An artist.
(c) An astronaunt.
(d) A teacher.
13. What does Chick hear inside the twins' stomach?
(a) Radio static.
(b) A baby growing.
(c) A voice speaking.
(d) Food being digested.
14. What does Arty purchase for the followers of the new religion?
(a) Unlimited tickets to the show.
(b) Religious texts.
(c) New tents.
(d) A food van.
15. Who does Oly have a letter delivered to, explaining her life and death?
(a) Zephr McGurk.
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) Crystal Lil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the twins lose almost immediately after moving out?
2. Who kills Arty?
3. What additional surgery does Dr. Phyllis perform during the twins' surgery?
4. Who does Oly see as being the first real friend she ever had?
5. What does she steal from Miss Lick's locker?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)