|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the twins when they move into their own van?
(a) The twins never move.
2. How did Norval Sanderson actually lose this body part?
(a) It fell off, diseased.
(b) An animal bit it off.
(c) He cut it off.
(d) He lost it in a landmine.
3. Who does Arty betroth to the Bag Man?
(a) Dr. Phyllis.
(b) The twins.
4. What does Chick hear inside the twins' stomach?
(a) Food being digested.
(b) Radio static.
(c) A voice speaking.
(d) A baby growing.
5. What do the twins lose almost immediately after moving out?
(a) Their keys.
(b) Their virginity.
(c) Their puppy.
(d) Their minds.
6. Which character begins self-medicating, taking lots of pills, and sleeping for days at a time?
7. What does Jessica H aspire to be?
(a) An artist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An astronaunt.
(d) A mother.
8. How does Oly calm herself when she thinks that she does not have the courage to continue with her plan?
(a) She writes in her journal.
(b) She drinks heavily.
(c) She swims laps at the pool.
(d) She takes a long walk.
9. Who begins acting as the twins' pimp?
(a) Vern Bogner.
(b) Jonathan Tomaini.
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) Zephr McGurk.
10. Who shoots the Bag Man?
(c) The twins.
11. What is Norval Sanderson's favorite act in the circus?
(a) The Earthworm Ophthalmologist.
(b) The Fly Roper.
(c) The Flea on a String.
(d) The Termite Cowboy.
12. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
(d) Zephr McGurk.
13. Why was the Bag Man released from jail?
(a) Because of budget cuts.
(b) He completed his sentence.
(c) He was exonerated of all charges.
(d) Because of good behavior.
14. How old is Miranda when Arty first visits her?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Two years old.
(c) A few hours old.
(d) Arty never visits Miranda.
15. Who spends a large amount of time spying on the twins?
(a) The Bag Man.
(b) Norval Sanderson.
(d) Horst the Cat Man
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
2. What is the Bag Man's true identity?
3. What do the twins want when they visit Dr. Phyllis?
4. Who does Oly ask to take care of Crystal Lil?
5. When Norval Sanderson returns to the circus, which body part is he missing?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)