|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT a reason for someone to be turned away from being admitted into Arturism?
(a) Mental retardation.
(c) Convicted felony.
(d) Chronical illness.
2. Who saves the family's memorabilia?
(b) Crystal Lil.
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
3. What does Arty purchase for the followers of the new religion?
(a) A food van.
(b) New tents.
(c) Unlimited tickets to the show.
(d) Religious texts.
4. What additional surgery does Dr. Phyllis perform during the twins' surgery?
(a) A lobotamy.
(b) A double rhinoplasty.
(c) Breast implants.
(d) An abortion.
5. How heavy is the new baby?
(a) Thirty-eight pounds.
(b) Five pounds.
(c) Twenty-six pounds.
(d) Thirteen pounds.
6. How does Miss Lick get Oly around "the homestead" while she is doing yard work?
(a) Pulls her on a sled behind her.
(b) In a wheelbarrow.
(c) On her back.
(d) She makes her walk.
7. At first, who is the ONLY person allowed to visit the twins during their house arrest?
(d) Horst the Cat Man.
8. What does she steal from Miss Lick's locker?
(a) Her car keys.
(b) A gun.
(c) The video tapes.
(d) Her wallet.
9. Who begins acting as the twins' pimp?
(a) Zephr McGurk.
(b) Jonathan Tomaini.
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) Vern Bogner.
10. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
(c) Zephr McGurk.
11. What does Jessica H aspire to be?
(a) A teacher.
(b) An astronaunt.
(c) An artist.
(d) A mother.
12. Whose decision is it to send Miranda to the convent?
13. What do the twins lose almost immediately after moving out?
(a) Their minds.
(b) Their keys.
(c) Their virginity.
(d) Their puppy.
14. How does Oly react to the process of Dr. Phyllis' mutilation?
(a) She laughs uncontrollably.
(b) She begins weeping.
(c) She passes out.
(d) She has no reaction.
15. What kind of lessons does Miss Lick give to Oly?
(a) Piano lessons.
(b) Swimming lessons.
(c) Painting lessons.
(d) Singing lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arty get rid of Dr. Phyllis' followers?
2. Which character does Norval Sanderson give his missing body part to as a gift?
3. How do the twins keep their pimp quiet?
4. How do the twins react to Arty's suggestion of a surgery?
5. What did Chick practice impregnation on?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)