|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Lick and which character have the same nickname for Oly?
2. How does Lil react when Oly tells her that the family is "dead and gone"?
(a) She begins weeping.
(b) She agrees.
(c) She slaps Oly.
(d) She has no reaction.
3. How does Arty get rid of Dr. Phyllis' followers?
(a) He murders them.
(b) He brainwashes them.
(c) He asks them to leave.
(d) He mutilates them.
4. Where is the first place that the Bag Man takes his children after kidnapping them?
(b) The Binewski circus.
(d) The ocean.
5. How does Miss Lick get Oly around "the homestead" while she is doing yard work?
(a) She makes her walk.
(b) Pulls her on a sled behind her.
(c) In a wheelbarrow.
(d) On her back.
6. In whom do the twins confide the truth of their new business?
7. Who does Chick help become pregnant?
(a) Miss Lick.
(d) The twins.
8. How does the Bag Man communicate?
(a) Through writing.
(b) Through sign language.
(c) Through blinking.
(d) Through speaking.
9. What does Arty purchase for the followers of the new religion?
(a) A food van.
(b) Religious texts.
(c) New tents.
(d) Unlimited tickets to the show.
10. What is the Bag Man's true identity?
(a) Norval Sanderson.
(b) Horst the Cat Man.
(c) Jonathan Tomaini.
(d) Vern Bogner.
11. What relationship does Jessica H think Miss Lick has with Oly?
(a) She thinks Miss Lick is Oly's mother.
(b) She thinks Oly is Miss Lick's business partner.
(c) She thinks Oly is Miss Lick's girlfriend.
(d) She thinks Oly is one of Miss Lick's projects.
12. What does Oly pour in the steam room tubes?
13. What body part is the Bag Man missing?
(a) His testicles.
(b) His arms.
(c) His legs.
(d) His face.
14. Who acts as Arty's bodyguard?
(a) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) The Bag Man.
15. Who has Arty been training to take over Dr. Phyllis' position?
(b) The twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets the castoff women that Arty is not interested in being intimate with?
2. When Norval Sanderson returns to the circus, which body part is he missing?
3. Throughout his life, what does Arty call his mother?
4. Who shoots the Bag Man?
5. What is Norval Sanderson's favorite act in the circus?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)