|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chick hear inside the twins' stomach?
(a) Radio static.
(b) A baby growing.
(c) A voice speaking.
(d) Food being digested.
2. How does Lil react when Oly tells her that the family is "dead and gone"?
(a) She has no reaction.
(b) She begins weeping.
(c) She slaps Oly.
(d) She agrees.
3. Whose writings compose chapter 19?
(a) Norval Sanderson.
(b) The Bag Man.
4. Who is Jonathan Tomaini?
(a) A follower of the new religion.
(b) Oly's romantic interest.
(c) The twins' piano teacher.
(d) A journalist.
5. What household chore does Oly perform for the tenants of her home?
(a) She takes out the garbage.
(b) She repairs the plumbing.
(c) She folds the laundry.
(d) She washes the dishes.
6. What do the twins lose almost immediately after moving out?
(a) Their minds.
(b) Their puppy.
(c) Their virginity.
(d) Their keys.
7. Miss Lick and which character have the same nickname for Oly?
8. Which character does Norval Sanderson give his missing body part to as a gift?
9. What body part is the Bag Man missing?
(a) His testicles.
(b) His legs.
(c) His arms.
(d) His face.
10. Who does Oly ask to take care of Crystal Lil?
(a) Miss Lick.
(b) Jessica H.
(c) The nuns.
11. How old is Miranda when Arty first visits her?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Arty never visits Miranda.
(c) A few hours old.
(d) Two years old.
12. Aside from journal entries, what type of documentation is utilized in the scrapbook collection of chapter 19?
(a) Hospital charts.
(c) Newspaper clippings.
(d) Shopping receipts.
13. What do the twins want when they visit Dr. Phyllis?
(a) To be separated.
(b) Medication for menstrual cramps.
(c) Contact lenses.
(d) An abortion.
14. Where is the first place that the Bag Man takes his children after kidnapping them?
(b) The ocean.
(c) The Binewski circus.
15. Who is the Pin Kid?
(a) The Geek.
(b) Oly's love interest.
(c) One of the Binewski children.
(d) A follower of the new religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does Jessica H think Miss Lick has with Oly?
2. Why does Horst request large amputated limbs?
3. Who shoots the Bag Man?
4. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
5. How do the twins react to Arty's suggestion of a surgery?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)