|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
(d) Zephr McGurk.
2. When Norval Sanderson returns to the circus, which body part is he missing?
(a) His nose.
(b) His testicles.
(c) His toes.
(d) His entire genitals.
3. How old are the twins when they move into their own van?
(d) The twins never move.
4. In whom do the twins confide the truth of their new business?
5. How heavy is the new baby?
(a) Thirty-eight pounds.
(b) Twenty-six pounds.
(c) Thirteen pounds.
(d) Five pounds.
6. Which character does Norval Sanderson give his missing body part to as a gift?
7. Why was the Bag Man released from jail?
(a) Because of budget cuts.
(b) He was exonerated of all charges.
(c) He completed his sentence.
(d) Because of good behavior.
8. Who kills Arty?
9. Who does Arty ask Oly to remain faithful to?
(a) To him.
(b) To the family.
(c) To her love interest.
(d) To herself.
10. Who has Arty been training to take over Dr. Phyllis' position?
(a) The twins.
11. Aside from journal entries, what type of documentation is utilized in the scrapbook collection of chapter 19?
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Hospital charts.
(d) Shopping receipts.
12. Who shoots the Bag Man?
(c) The twins.
13. What does Iphy name the new baby?
14. Whose lengthy quotes are used to supplement information for the scrapbook collection of chapter 19?
(b) The Bag Man's.
15. Who is Oly plotting to murder?
(b) Crystal Lil.
(c) Miss Lick.
(d) Her boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches the twins and brings them back to the circus?
2. Who does Norval Sanderson leave the circus to visit?
3. Who does Arty betroth to the Bag Man?
4. Miss Lick and which character have the same nickname for Oly?
5. What body part is the Bag Man missing?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)