|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miss Lick die?
(a) She drowns in the pool.
(b) Oly shoots her.
(c) She does not die.
(d) She suffocates on the poison in the steam room tubes.
2. How do the twins keep their pimp quiet?
(a) They threaten him.
(b) They mutilate him.
(c) They kill him.
(d) They tie him to a chair.
3. Who does Oly have a letter delivered to, explaining her life and death?
(a) Horst the Cat Man.
(b) Crystal Lil.
(d) Zephr McGurk.
4. Who does Arty betroth to the Bag Man?
(c) Dr. Phyllis.
(d) The twins.
5. How old is Miranda when Arty first visits her?
(a) Two years old.
(b) A few hours old.
(c) Arty never visits Miranda.
(d) Thirteen years old.
6. Who kills Elly?
7. At first, who is the ONLY person allowed to visit the twins during their house arrest?
(d) Horst the Cat Man.
8. What does Iphy name the new baby?
9. Where will Miranda be staying after her surgery?
(a) In a nursing home.
(b) With Crystal Lil.
(c) At her boyfriend's house.
(d) At Miss Lick's home.
10. How does the Bag Man communicate?
(a) Through blinking.
(b) Through writing.
(c) Through speaking.
(d) Through sign language.
11. What did Chick practice impregnation on?
(a) The redheads.
(b) The followers of the new religion.
(c) The giant cats.
(d) Sanderson's maggots.
12. In whom do the twins confide the truth of their new business?
13. Who does Chick help become pregnant?
(a) The twins.
(c) Miss Lick.
14. Whose writings compose chapter 19?
(a) Norval Sanderson.
(b) The Bag Man.
15. Who notices that Elly is recovering from the surgery?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when one of the Admitted gives a part of themselves to the religion?
2. Who is Jonathan Tomaini?
3. Who does Oly ask to take care of Crystal Lil?
4. How does Arty get rid of Dr. Phyllis' followers?
5. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)