|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oly see as being the first real friend she ever had?
(b) Miss Lick.
2. Why does Horst request large amputated limbs?
(a) To eat.
(b) For the Transcendental Maggot Booth.
(c) To feed to the giant cats.
(d) For his personal collection.
3. Who kills Arty?
4. Where will Miranda be staying after her surgery?
(a) With Crystal Lil.
(b) At her boyfriend's house.
(c) At Miss Lick's home.
(d) In a nursing home.
5. What is it called when one of the Admitted gives a part of themselves to the religion?
6. Where is the first place that the Bag Man takes his children after kidnapping them?
(a) The Binewski circus.
(b) The ocean.
7. How did Norval Sanderson actually lose this body part?
(a) He lost it in a landmine.
(b) An animal bit it off.
(c) It fell off, diseased.
(d) He cut it off.
8. What household chore does Oly perform for the tenants of her home?
(a) She folds the laundry.
(b) She repairs the plumbing.
(c) She takes out the garbage.
(d) She washes the dishes.
9. Which is NOT a reason for someone to be turned away from being admitted into Arturism?
(a) Mental retardation.
(c) Chronical illness.
(d) Convicted felony.
10. Who does Chick help become pregnant?
(c) Miss Lick.
(d) The twins.
11. How does Oly react to the process of Dr. Phyllis' mutilation?
(a) She begins weeping.
(b) She passes out.
(c) She has no reaction.
(d) She laughs uncontrollably.
12. How old are the twins when they move into their own van?
(b) The twins never move.
13. Who does Arty betroth to the Bag Man?
(a) Dr. Phyllis.
(b) The twins.
14. Who does the twins' pimp threaten to tell about their business?
(c) The Binewski parents.
15. Who saves Oly and Crystal Lil?
(b) Horst the Cat Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who acts as Arty's bodyguard?
2. How do the twins react to Arty's suggestion of a surgery?
3. Who shoots the Bag Man?
4. Which character does Norval Sanderson give his missing body part to as a gift?
5. What is Norval Sanderson's favorite act in the circus?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)