|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual weather event is happening on the twins' birthday?
(a) A sandstorm.
(b) A hurricane.
(c) A whiteout.
(d) A tornado.
2. What does Oly decide must happen with Miss Lick?
(a) She must kill Miss Lick.
(b) She must mutliate Miss Lick.
(c) She must go into business with Miss Lick.
(d) She must date Miss Lick.
3. What does Arty begin predicting in his act in an attempt to draw larger crowds?
(a) The end of the world.
(d) Lottery numbers.
4. What is Oly's father training her to do for the circus?
(a) Act as a vocal announcer.
(b) Pickpocket unsuspecting customers.
(c) Train the large cats.
(d) Perform as the Geek.
5. Miranda reveals that she has recently been approached by a woman named Miss Lick with an interesting offer to make money. What does Miranda have to do in this deal?
(a) Research the history of the Binewski family.
(b) Spy on Crystal Lil.
(c) Perform as a Geek in the circus.
(d) Have her tail removed.
6. What does Arty ask Chick to make for him, knowing that it will be a difficult task for Chick to complete?
(a) An origami hat.
(b) A sculpture honoring Arty's superiority.
(c) A hand-sewn circus tent.
(d) A roast beef sandwich.
7. How does Arty repay Zephr McGurk for the work he does on the show?
(a) He fires Zephr.
(b) He pays Zephr in cash.
(c) He mutliates Zephr.
(d) He gives Zephr women.
8. What does Oly keep in the chest hidden in her apartment?
(a) Memorabilia from the circus.
(b) Memorabilia from Miranda's childhood.
(c) Memorabilia from her own childhood.
(d) Memorabilia from her first love.
9. Who finds the Binewski children hiding in a cherry tree?
(a) A farmer from town.
(b) Crystal Lil.
(c) Children from town.
(d) Miss Lick.
10. What does Oly realize Arty is having with "norm" girls?
(a) One-night stands.
(b) Political conversations.
(c) Tutoring sessions.
(d) Emotional relationships.
11. What does Dr. Phyllis take over that was initially Al's job?
(a) Medical care of the children.
(b) Hiring of new acts.
(c) Direction of the children's shows.
(d) Marketing for the circus.
12. What do Oly and Miss Lick watch together?
(a) Soap operas.
(b) Political debates.
(c) Sporting events.
(d) Home videos.
13. What is the Geek's job in the circus?
(a) To clean Arturo's tank.
(b) To tame and train the giant cats.
(c) To rip the head off live chickens.
(d) To tell stories to the children before they go to bed.
14. What problem does Zephr McGurk wish to alleviate for Arty?
(a) Sexual intimacy.
(b) Muscle spasms.
(c) Emotional excitement.
(d) Sibling rivaly.
15. What do the twins experience for the first time on their 14th birthday?
(a) Their first vision.
(b) Their first kiss.
(c) Their first seizure.
(d) Their first menstrual cycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oly believe is a character trait that is in her genes?
2. What sport does Oly take up in order to get closer to Miss Lick?
3. Who is Leona, the girl with the alligator tail?
4. When Chick's power is realized, whose reaction does Oly worry about?
5. What do Al and Lil believe about their children?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)