|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on display in the Chute?
(a) The scientific directions for how each Binewski child was created.
(b) Photographs of the Binewski children throughout their childhoods.
(c) The awards that the Binewski children have won.
(d) The Binewski children who have died.
2. What is surprising to Oly about Miranda?
(a) That she doesn't seem to have any talent.
(b) That she is so shy.
(c) That she seems normal.
(d) That she is unattractive.
3. Why do the children have to go to the hospital?
(a) To be checked up by doctors who are specialists.
(b) To visit patients with rare medical conditions.
(c) To address wounds from the shooting.
(d) To meet a doctor who wishes to act as a benefactor for the circus.
4. Aside from the Binewski daughters, what is the hair color of all the other girls who work for the circus?
5. What does Oly believe is a character trait that is in her genes?
(a) The ability to attract men despite her appearance.
(b) The ability to speak well in front of crowds.
(c) The ability to put on a good show.
(d) The ability to blend into her surroundings.
6. What is the name of the Binewski family's circus?
(a) The Binewski Fabulon.
(b) The Binewski Fabulous.
(c) The Binewski Family Fabulon of Freaks.
(d) The Binewski Fabulous Freaks.
7. What does Lil give Chick permission to do with his powers after he witnesses Mariposa's accident?
(a) To harm people.
(b) To make himself rich.
(c) To help people.
(d) To speak to animals.
8. What does Oly realize Arty is having with "norm" girls?
(a) Political conversations.
(b) Tutoring sessions.
(c) One-night stands.
(d) Emotional relationships.
9. Where do the twins hide on their birthday?
(a) In the giant cat cage.
(b) In their parents' bedroom.
(c) In the portable bathrooms.
(d) In Arty's tank.
10. What is Miranda's job at this establishment?
(a) She is a giant cat trainer.
(b) She is a pastry chef.
(c) She is a lifeguard.
(d) She is an exotic dancer.
11. Who is Leona, the girl with the alligator tail?
(a) Oly's imaginary friend.
(b) Arty's love interest.
(c) A performer in a rival circus.
(d) A Binewski child who died.
12. What type of food does Miss Lick's family produce?
(a) Free range meats.
(b) Organic pizzas.
(c) International soups.
(d) Microwave dinners.
13. What does Oly decide must happen with Miss Lick?
(a) She must date Miss Lick.
(b) She must mutliate Miss Lick.
(c) She must kill Miss Lick.
(d) She must go into business with Miss Lick.
14. Who is Miranda?
(a) An old friend of Crystal Lil.
(b) The landlord of Oly's tenement building.
(c) A homeless youth on the street outside Oly's tenement building.
(d) A young woman who lives in Oly's tenement building.
15. How does Al first utilize Chick's abilities?
(a) He teaches Chick how to train the giant cats.
(b) He teaches Chick how to announce the other shows.
(c) He teaches Chick how to play the piano during the twin's show.
(d) He teaches Chick how to pickpocket the crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Zephr McGurk take on in order to stay close to Arty?
2. What does Dr. Phyllis take over that was initially Al's job?
3. What is Oly's father training her to do for the circus?
4. What does Vern Bogner do when he sees the Binewskis step out of their car?
5. What did Dr. Phyllis believe was implanted in her abdomen while she was in medical school?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)