|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from the Binewski daughters, what is the hair color of all the other girls who work for the circus?
2. Where does Oly work as an adult?
(a) For the Binewski circus.
(b) She is unemployed.
(c) At a radio station.
(d) At a doctor's office.
3. How does Chick react to the task that Arty makes him perform?
(a) He cries.
(b) He ignores it.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He laughs.
4. Which ailment of age does NOT affect Crystal Lil?
(a) Mental instability.
5. Why do the children have to go to the hospital?
(a) To address wounds from the shooting.
(b) To visit patients with rare medical conditions.
(c) To be checked up by doctors who are specialists.
(d) To meet a doctor who wishes to act as a benefactor for the circus.
6. Who performed the surgery on Dr. Phyllis' abdomen to remove what she believe was implanted there?
(a) She performed the surgery on herself.
(b) Al Binewski.
(d) Her roommate.
7. What does Lillian say is the greatest gift a parent can give to their children?
(a) The knowledge that freaks are intrinsically better than norms.
(b) The inherent ability to earn a living just by being themselves.
(c) The societal gift of difference.
(d) An educational life of traveling.
8. How old is Chick when he begins working for the circus?
(a) Six months old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Three years old.
9. How does Crystal Lil watch television?
(a) She does not believe in watching television.
(b) With a giant magnifying glass.
(c) In a recliner, under her lucky afghan.
(d) Through the window, into the neighbor's apartment.
10. How does Al first utilize Chick's abilities?
(a) He teaches Chick how to play the piano during the twin's show.
(b) He teaches Chick how to pickpocket the crowd.
(c) He teaches Chick how to train the giant cats.
(d) He teaches Chick how to announce the other shows.
11. What does Oly decide must happen with Miss Lick?
(a) She must kill Miss Lick.
(b) She must mutliate Miss Lick.
(c) She must go into business with Miss Lick.
(d) She must date Miss Lick.
12. How does Zephr McGurk affect Arty's show?
(a) He makes it more dramatic.
(b) He completely changes its direction.
(c) He loses money for the show.
(d) He makes it boring.
13. What is Chick's birth name?
14. Who comes with Al to remove the children from the hospital?
(a) Miss Lick.
(b) Crystal Lil.
(c) Vern Bogner.
(d) Horst, the Cat Man.
15. What unusual weather event is happening on the twins' birthday?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A whiteout.
(c) A sandstorm.
(d) A hurricane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part is Zephr McGurk missing?
2. Where do the twins hide on their birthday?
3. What is the name of the Binewski family's circus?
4. How does Arty make Oly feel in relation to the family?
5. What are the followers of the new religion called?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)