|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chick's power is realized, whose reaction does Oly worry about?
(b) Elly and Iphy's.
(c) Crystal Lil's.
(d) Horst the Cat Man's.
2. What is Oly's father training her to do for the circus?
(a) Perform as the Geek.
(b) Act as a vocal announcer.
(c) Pickpocket unsuspecting customers.
(d) Train the large cats.
3. Who performed the surgery on Dr. Phyllis' abdomen to remove what she believe was implanted there?
(a) She performed the surgery on herself.
(c) Her roommate.
(d) Al Binewski.
4. Who is Leona, the girl with the alligator tail?
(a) A performer in a rival circus.
(b) A Binewski child who died.
(c) Arty's love interest.
(d) Oly's imaginary friend.
5. Who cleans the Chute?
(a) Crystal Lil.
(b) Miss Lick.
(c) The Binewski sons.
(d) The Binewski daughters.
6. What does Miss Lick desire to do with attractive women?
(a) Mutilate them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Befriend them.
(d) Date them.
7. What is Miranda's job at this establishment?
(a) She is a giant cat trainer.
(b) She is a pastry chef.
(c) She is an exotic dancer.
(d) She is a lifeguard.
8. What is on display in the Chute?
(a) The Binewski children who have died.
(b) The awards that the Binewski children have won.
(c) The scientific directions for how each Binewski child was created.
(d) Photographs of the Binewski children throughout their childhoods.
9. Why does Crystal Lil take the children into town?
(a) To have them checked out by the town physician.
(b) To treat them to a meal at a restaurant.
(c) To interview applicants for the circus.
(d) To purchase material for new costumes.
10. Where does Oly work as an adult?
(a) At a radio station.
(b) At a doctor's office.
(c) She is unemployed.
(d) For the Binewski circus.
11. Who does Iphy announce that she wishes to marry someday?
12. What does Oly keep in the chest hidden in her apartment?
(a) Memorabilia from Miranda's childhood.
(b) Memorabilia from the circus.
(c) Memorabilia from her first love.
(d) Memorabilia from her own childhood.
13. What job does Zephr McGurk take on in order to stay close to Arty?
14. Why do the children have to go to the hospital?
(a) To be checked up by doctors who are specialists.
(b) To visit patients with rare medical conditions.
(c) To address wounds from the shooting.
(d) To meet a doctor who wishes to act as a benefactor for the circus.
15. What sport does Oly take up in order to get closer to Miss Lick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Oly and Miss Lick watch together?
2. What sick animal does Arty give to the twins for their 14th birthday?
3. What is the name of the Binewski family's circus?
4. Which name does Iphy say in her sleep, infuriating Elly?
5. What is Chick's birth name?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)