|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chick react to the task that Arty makes him perform?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He cries.
2. What is Miranda's job at this establishment?
(a) She is a lifeguard.
(b) She is an exotic dancer.
(c) She is a giant cat trainer.
(d) She is a pastry chef.
3. Alma Witherspoon has been pen pals with someone for a long time and is terrified to meet him. Who is her pen pal?
(a) Her long-lost father.
(b) A convict in jail.
(c) Zephr McGurk.
(d) Horst the Cat Man.
4. Who finds the Binewski children hiding in a cherry tree?
(a) Children from town.
(b) A farmer from town.
(c) Miss Lick.
(d) Crystal Lil.
5. What does Miss Lick desire to do with attractive women?
(a) Befriend them.
(b) Mutilate them.
(c) Date them.
(d) Kill them.
6. How does the family measure the value of the children?
(a) By their ticket sales.
(b) By the amount of chores they can perform at home.
(c) By their grade point average.
(d) By how affectionate they are with their siblings.
7. How does Oly react to Miranda's information about Miss Lick?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is jealous.
(c) She is upset.
(d) She is excited.
8. What is Elly's birth defect?
(a) She was born with a tail.
(b) She is a Siamese twin.
(c) She has no birth defect.
(d) She has flippers instead of hands and feet.
9. What does Alma have removed from her body?
(a) Her limbs.
(b) Her warts.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her freckles.
10. When Oly sneaks away to listen to a story while she is supposed to be watching Chick, what happens while she is gone?
(a) Arty tries to smother Chick.
(b) Chick damages the engine of the bus, leaving the family stranded.
(c) Chick wanders off and is lost in the woods.
(d) Chick attacks Arty while he is sleeping.
11. Where do the twins hide on their birthday?
(a) In their parents' bedroom.
(b) In the giant cat cage.
(c) In the portable bathrooms.
(d) In Arty's tank.
12. Miranda reveals that she has recently been approached by a woman named Miss Lick with an interesting offer to make money. What does Miranda have to do in this deal?
(a) Have her tail removed.
(b) Perform as a Geek in the circus.
(c) Spy on Crystal Lil.
(d) Research the history of the Binewski family.
13. What is Chick's birth name?
14. Why does Crystal Lil take the children into town?
(a) To have them checked out by the town physician.
(b) To treat them to a meal at a restaurant.
(c) To purchase material for new costumes.
(d) To interview applicants for the circus.
15. What does Oly keep in the chest hidden in her apartment?
(a) Memorabilia from Miranda's childhood.
(b) Memorabilia from her own childhood.
(c) Memorabilia from the circus.
(d) Memorabilia from her first love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Binewski family children interact with the children of the town?
2. What does Lil give Chick permission to do with his powers after he witnesses Mariposa's accident?
3. What type of food does Miss Lick's family produce?
4. What does Miranda ask Oly to do for her?
5. Who cleans the Chute?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)