|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 19, Witness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elly's birth defect?
(a) She was born with a tail.
(b) She is a Siamese twin.
(c) She has flippers instead of hands and feet.
(d) She has no birth defect.
2. Which character does Norval Sanderson give his missing body part to as a gift?
3. What do the twins lose almost immediately after moving out?
(a) Their puppy.
(b) Their keys.
(c) Their minds.
(d) Their virginity.
4. What is Oly's birth defect?
(a) She is a Siamese twin.
(b) She has no birth defect.
(c) She is an albino hunchback.
(d) She has flippers instead of hands and feet.
5. How do Lil and Al obtain their freakish children?
(a) Lil experiments with drugs during her pregnancies.
(b) The children are scientifically created in test tubes.
(c) Lil and Al adopt unwanted children from orphanages.
(d) The children are dropped off at the circus by frightened parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Bag Man released from jail?
2. What is Vern Bogner's emotional state when he arrives at the shopping station?
3. How did the Binewski family children interact with the children of the town?
4. What does Lil give Chick permission to do with his powers after he witnesses Mariposa's accident?
5. When Oly arrives home after visiting Miranda's work, what is she worried about that prevents her from falling asleep?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)