|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 19, Witness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Binewski children interact with each other?
(a) They view each other as co-workers only.
(b) They are close friends.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are too busy to spend time together.
2. What does Oly decide must happen with Miss Lick?
(a) She must kill Miss Lick.
(b) She must mutliate Miss Lick.
(c) She must date Miss Lick.
(d) She must go into business with Miss Lick.
3. How does Chick react to the task that Arty makes him perform?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He vomits.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He cries.
4. How old are the twins when they move into their own van?
(a) The twins never move.
5. How does Zephr McGurk affect Arty's show?
(a) He loses money for the show.
(b) He makes it boring.
(c) He makes it more dramatic.
(d) He completely changes its direction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Al regularly take Chick into town?
2. What sick animal does Arty give to the twins for their 14th birthday?
3. How are the children treated by the doctors at the hospital?
4. How do the twins keep their pimp quiet?
5. What does Miss Lick desire to do with attractive women?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)