|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 19, Witness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name does Iphy say in her sleep, infuriating Elly?
(c) Vern Bogner.
2. Who does Alma say that she desires to be like?
(b) Dr. Phyllis.
3. What unusual weather event is happening on the twins' birthday?
(a) A sandstorm.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) A whiteout.
4. How does Al first utilize Chick's abilities?
(a) He teaches Chick how to play the piano during the twin's show.
(b) He teaches Chick how to pickpocket the crowd.
(c) He teaches Chick how to train the giant cats.
(d) He teaches Chick how to announce the other shows.
5. When Norval Sanderson returns to the circus, which body part is he missing?
(a) His nose.
(b) His toes.
(c) His entire genitals.
(d) His testicles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the rest of the children respond to Dr. Phyllis' new position?
2. How does Arty repay Zephr McGurk for the work he does on the show?
3. How are the children treated by the doctors at the hospital?
4. What is Norval Sanderson's favorite act in the circus?
5. What does Lillian say is the greatest gift a parent can give to their children?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)