|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 19, Witness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the twins when they move into their own van?
(a) The twins never move.
2. Why does Al regularly take Chick into town?
(a) To steal money from townsfolk.
(b) To attend regular classes in school.
(c) To rent books from the local library.
(d) To purchase food for his special diet.
3. Who does the twins' pimp threaten to tell about their business?
(c) The Binewski parents.
4. How does Arty make Oly feel in relation to the family?
(a) That she isn't as desirable as the rest of the children.
(b) That she is the most freakish.
(c) That she is the glue holding the family together.
(d) That she is the most valuable child.
5. Where does Oly work as an adult?
(a) For the Binewski circus.
(b) She is unemployed.
(c) At a radio station.
(d) At a doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Norval Sanderson leave the circus to visit?
2. Which character does Norval Sanderson give his missing body part to as a gift?
3. What body part is Zephr McGurk missing?
4. Aside from journal entries, what type of documentation is utilized in the scrapbook collection of chapter 19?
5. What does Chick chant when Mariposa, a circus performer, has an accident that injures her and kills her horse?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)