|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 12, Miss Lick's Home Flicks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the children treated by the doctors at the hospital?
(a) The doctors treat them normally.
(b) The doctors handle them with reverence.
(c) The doctors handle them roughly.
(d) The doctors handle them as though they are fragile.
2. What do Oly and Miss Lick watch together?
(a) Soap operas.
(b) Home videos.
(c) Political debates.
(d) Sporting events.
3. Which name does Iphy say in her sleep, infuriating Elly?
(d) Vern Bogner.
4. How did the Binewski family children interact with the children of the town?
(a) The Binewski children were kept separate from all other children.
(b) The Binewski children were sent to regular elementary school.
(c) The Binewski children sold their friendships to the highest paying buyers.
(d) The Binewski children put on special shows for neighborhood children.
5. How do the Binewski children interact with each other?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are close friends.
(c) They view each other as co-workers only.
(d) They are too busy to spend time together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arty make Oly feel in relation to the family?
2. Where does Oly work as an adult?
3. What does Lillian say is the greatest gift a parent can give to their children?
4. Which ailment of age does NOT affect Crystal Lil?
5. What do the twins experience for the first time on their 14th birthday?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)