|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 12, Miss Lick's Home Flicks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hires Dr. Phyllis to stay on full time?
2. What does Arty ask Chick to make for him, knowing that it will be a difficult task for Chick to complete?
(a) An origami hat.
(b) A roast beef sandwich.
(c) A hand-sewn circus tent.
(d) A sculpture honoring Arty's superiority.
3. What is Oly's father training her to do for the circus?
(a) Act as a vocal announcer.
(b) Pickpocket unsuspecting customers.
(c) Perform as the Geek.
(d) Train the large cats.
4. Where is Chick kept when he cannot be watched by his family?
(a) In the giant cat cage.
(b) Strapped to Oly's back.
(c) In his parent's bedroom.
(d) In Arty's tank.
5. What is on display in the Chute?
(a) The awards that the Binewski children have won.
(b) Photographs of the Binewski children throughout their childhoods.
(c) The Binewski children who have died.
(d) The scientific directions for how each Binewski child was created.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Phyllis take over that was initially Al's job?
2. How does Chick react to circus life?
3. What is the reaction to Chick immediately after his birth?
4. Which alcoholic beverage do Oly and Miss Lick drink together?
5. What is Arty's birth defect?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)