|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 10, Snake Dance - Immaculate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oly arrives home after visiting Miranda's work, what is she worried about that prevents her from falling asleep?
(a) The nightmares that plague her.
(b) The police coming to arrest her.
(c) Her own pride.
(d) Miranda's safety traveling home from work.
2. Who cleans the Chute?
(a) The Binewski sons.
(b) Miss Lick.
(c) Crystal Lil.
(d) The Binewski daughters.
3. Where is Chick kept when he cannot be watched by his family?
(a) In Arty's tank.
(b) In the giant cat cage.
(c) In his parent's bedroom.
(d) Strapped to Oly's back.
4. Who performed the surgery on Dr. Phyllis' abdomen to remove what she believe was implanted there?
(a) Al Binewski.
(b) Her roommate.
(c) She performed the surgery on herself.
5. How does Crystal Lil watch television?
(a) She does not believe in watching television.
(b) With a giant magnifying glass.
(c) In a recliner, under her lucky afghan.
(d) Through the window, into the neighbor's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chick's power is realized, whose reaction does Oly worry about?
2. Why doesn't Oly tell her mother who she is?
3. How does the family measure the value of the children?
4. Miranda reveals that she has recently been approached by a woman named Miss Lick with an interesting offer to make money. What does Miranda have to do in this deal?
5. How old is Chick when he begins working for the circus?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)