|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 10, Snake Dance - Immaculate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who performed the surgery on Dr. Phyllis' abdomen to remove what she believe was implanted there?
(a) Al Binewski.
(c) Her roommate.
(d) She performed the surgery on herself.
2. Even though Oly spends most of her adulthood in hiding, what does she do spontaneously that seems out of character?
(a) She critiques Miranda's pastries.
(b) She puts on a strip show at the club where Miranda works.
(c) She pretends to drown at the pool where Miranda is a lifeguard.
(d) She jumps into the giant cat cage to save Miranda.
3. Why do the children have to go to the hospital?
(a) To meet a doctor who wishes to act as a benefactor for the circus.
(b) To visit patients with rare medical conditions.
(c) To be checked up by doctors who are specialists.
(d) To address wounds from the shooting.
4. What does Arty begin predicting in his act in an attempt to draw larger crowds?
(b) The end of the world.
(d) Lottery numbers.
5. What does Lil give Chick permission to do with his powers after he witnesses Mariposa's accident?
(a) To make himself rich.
(b) To speak to animals.
(c) To help people.
(d) To harm people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Chick before Lil can carry him around in her arms?
2. How does the family measure the value of the children?
3. Which ailment of age does NOT affect Crystal Lil?
4. What is Chick's hidden power?
5. What is the reaction to Chick immediately after his birth?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)