1. What will the future entail in Toffler's account?
New rules and new roles.
2. How does Toffler describe future shock?
As a disease.
3. What makes future shock different than culture shock?
Future shock is a cultural condition.
4. Where does culture shock take place, in Toffler's account?
5. What symptom does Toffler describe as an aspect of future shock?
6. What will the changes of the future result in, as Toffler describes it?
People not knowing what makes sense.
This section contains 4,750 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)