|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toffler say is distorted in over-stimulated people?
(a) Their perception of reality.
(b) Their sense of injustice.
(c) Their creativity.
(d) Their religiousness.
2. What is it that affects a person who is undergoing change?
3. What does Toffler call the new management class?
4. What will lead to divorce in the society of the future?
(a) New fertility technologies.
(b) The development of digital pornography.
(c) Partners reacting to change differently.
(d) The decline of religion.
5. What is affected when a person's life changes?
(a) Their coping mechanisms.
(b) Their psychological adjustment.
(c) Their digestion.
(d) Their immune system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a person get from how they choose their identity?
2. What does change require from a person's physiology?
3. What does Toffler say about the oceans?
4. Where do people typically migrate, in America?
5. What does Toffler say about conduct, manners and language?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)