|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is leading the super-industrial revolution?
(a) Distribution channels.
(b) Free trade associations.
(c) Government deregulation.
(d) Scientific technology.
2. What problem does Toffler describe for professionals in a future society?
(a) They will shrink in size as a social class.
(b) They will have more and more power in their fields.
(c) Their industries will become obsolete.
(d) They will not be able to keep up with changes.
3. What feeling results from the development of Toffler's future culture?
4. What was it that attracted immigrants to America, according to Toffler?
(a) The fast-paced life.
(b) The right to free speech.
(c) The political stability.
(d) The freedom from the past.
5. What does the amount of change in an organization contribute to, according to Toffler?
(a) High suicide rates.
(b) Social mobility.
(c) Shorter-duration relationships.
(d) Greater wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toffler say has been a consequence of mobility in Europe?
2. What will the changes of the future result in, as Toffler describes it?
3. What category are more relationships taking place in, according to Toffler?
4. What does Toffler foresee with regard to the oceans?
5. What needs to change as people adapt to future culture?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)