|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What category are more relationships taking place in, according to Toffler?
(a) Service relationships.
(b) Professional relationships.
(c) Family relationships.
(d) Committed relationships.
2. With whom does a person have medium-term relationships, according to Toffler?
3. How does Toffler describe the "modular man's" relationships?
(a) They are limited to specific roles.
(b) They are replicable from one place to another.
(c) They are interchangeable based on roles.
(d) They are optimized for efficiency.
4. What does Toffler call the worker in the new organization?
(a) Family man.
(b) Associative man.
(c) Fraternal man.
(d) Corporate man.
5. What will changes in agriculture mean for the future Toffler foresees?
(a) More processing will be necessary for food.
(b) Food will be poisoned with pesticides.
(c) Fewer workers will be needed.
(d) Food will be more nutritious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toffler say has become less important in commuter culture?
2. What does the automobile contribute to super-industrial culture?
3. What kind of loyalty are the new kinds of organizations based on?
4. What is the reason for the shortening of relationships?
5. What kind of lifestyle does Toffler say is characterized by frequent moves?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)