|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shift will take place in the future Toffler describes?
(a) From white-collar to blue-collar.
(b) From second-shift to third shift.
(c) From blue-collar to white-collar.
(d) From first-shift to second-shift.
2. What do deeper relationships involve, in Toffler's account?
(a) Shared spiritual experience.
(b) Interactions with many aspects of a person's personality.
(c) Genetic similarity.
(d) Initiation rituals.
3. What does Toffler say has been a consequence of mobility in Europe?
(a) Economic expansion.
(b) Spiritual stagnation.
(c) Political instability.
(d) Worker shortages.
4. What does Toffler propose as a standard for relationships?
(a) Total involvement.
(b) Personal intimacy.
(c) Multi-generational knowledge.
(d) Role-based familiarity.
5. How does Toffler describe future shock?
(a) As an opportunity.
(b) As a disease.
(c) As a temporary condition.
(d) As a transformative agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the future entail in Toffler's account?
2. What caused migrations in Europe, in Toffler's account?
3. What characterizes relationships in big cities, in Tommo's opinion?
4. Where does culture shock take place, in Toffler's account?
5. What shift does the future bring, in Toffler's account?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)