|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toffler call the worker in the new organization?
(a) Fraternal man.
(b) Family man.
(c) Associative man.
(d) Corporate man.
2. How has the grouping of adults changed in recent times, according to Toffler?
(a) Demographic analysis has taken a holistic approach of all ages as interrelated.
(b) Marketers have identified overlapping interests between different age groups.
(c) There are more age groups.
(d) Demographics have focused on regions, not ages.
3. What does Toffler say about conduct, manners and language?
(a) They are standardized by mass media.
(b) They are unique to each individual.
(c) They are jeopardized by mass media.
(d) There is no broad agreement about them.
4. Where else does Toffler see evidence of the psychology of over-stimulation?
(c) Disaster survivors.
(d) New parents.
5. What is the danger in society's rate of change, in Toffler's opinion?
(a) That it might create the opportunity for totalitarianism.
(b) That it might leave certain classes behind.
(c) That it might create a new split between classes.
(d) That it might be faster than man can handle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does change require from a person's physiology?
2. What does change affect in a person's psychology?
3. What is causing the revolution in modern society?
4. What do subgroups provide for people?
5. What does Toffler say is the consequence of too much change?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)