|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What contributes to the high rate of change in organizations?
2. How do the social experiences Toffler defines register the development of culture?
(a) They are delayed in time.
(b) They are compressed in time, accelerated.
(c) They are shunted aside as people spend time in individual pursuits.
(d) They are prevented from following their traditional development.
3. What feeling results from the development of Toffler's future culture?
4. How does Toffler describe a job in a bureaucracy?
(a) A flexible role within a developing organization.
(b) A reciprocal relationship with an organization that participates in the worker's development.
(c) A series of organizational problems to solve.
(d) An unchanging role with a fixed set of expectations.
5. What does Toffler use as an example of companies of the future?
(b) Club med.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) Goldman Sachs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do subgroups provide for people?
2. What does the amount of change in an organization contribute to, according to Toffler?
3. What part of spring break does Toffler say makes it valuable for students?
4. With whom does a person have medium-term relationships, according to Toffler?
5. How do people experience their moral values, in Toffler's future?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)