|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toffler call the worker in the new organization?
(a) Associative man.
(b) Corporate man.
(c) Fraternal man.
(d) Family man.
2. What does Toffler say distinguishes people in cities from people in towns?
(a) They don't know their neighbors as well.
(b) They don't have the same affection for their environment.
(c) They don't have the same sense of loyalty to the place.
(d) They don't all shop in the same place.
3. What kind of loyalty are the new kinds of organizations based on?
(a) Loyalty to the nation.
(b) Loyalty to the business.
(c) Loyalty to the profession.
(d) Loyalty to the boss.
4. What does Toffler use as an example of companies of the future?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Club med.
(d) Goldman Sachs.
5. What line will industries blur in the future, according to Toffler?
(a) Between revenue and profit.
(b) Between expenses and deductions.
(c) Between reality and illusion.
(d) Between public and private.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toffler propose as a standard for relationships?
2. What does Toffler say helps consolidate each identity?
3. How long does Toffler say it now takes for public value systems to change?
4. What will companies manufacture in Toffler's future?
5. What will lead to divorce in the society of the future?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)