|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can people develop to mitigate future shock?
(a) Future shock dampeners.
(b) Future shock buffers.
(c) Future shock intuition.
(d) Future shock absorbers.
2. What development will affect how we experience choice in our democracy?
3. What effect does Toffler say technology will have on education in the future?
(a) Standardized tests will rule the classrooms.
(b) Computerized testing will centralize education.
(c) There will be more alternative schools.
(d) Curricula will be standardized.
4. What fields will spur the movement that affects choice in the future?
5. What does Toffler propose as a standard for relationships?
(a) Role-based familiarity.
(b) Total involvement.
(c) Multi-generational knowledge.
(d) Personal intimacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Toffler say the future should be greeted?
2. What does Toffler predict with regard to choice in future culture?
3. How has the grouping of adults changed in recent times, according to Toffler?
4. In what way is spring break in Ft. Lauderdale exemplary of super-industrial culture?
5. What do people need to develop for the coming future, in Toffler's opinion?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)