|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is outside of Running Fisher's lodge, eavesdropping on lovemaking sounds?
(a) Striped Face.
(b) The Sun Chief.
(d) White Grass Woman.
2. Who would Red Paint and White Man's Dog like to give the honor of naming the baby to?
(b) Crows Foot.
(c) Yellow Kidney.
(d) Fox Eyes.
3. What does Fast Horse see on the skin after he wakes up?
(a) He sees a small meal set out on the skin and eats it.
(b) He sees the skin is covered with blood.
(c) The skin is covered with designs he does not understand.
(d) The yellow skin is empty, even though he saw her painting on it earlier.
4. Where does Fast Horse go with all his belongings?
(a) He moves in with Kills-close-to-the-lake.
(b) He goes out on a spirit quest.
(c) He joins Owl Child's band.
(d) No one knows.
5. What does White Man's Dog do for Yellow Kidney's lodge in his absence?
(a) He hunts and leaves food at Yellow Kidney's lodge.
(b) He sits in the place of Yellow Kidney at meal time.
(c) He fixes the roof of Yellow Kidney's lodge.
(d) He brings firewood to Yellow Kidney's lodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characteristics is revealed by the way Fast Horse handles and reacts to his dreams?
2. What event does Fools Crow remember in Chapter 28 that did make him feel he had power?
3. How does Red Paint feel about her husband going to war with the war party?
4. How should Fools Crow dress for this trip, according to Nitsokan?
5. Which dream vision best foretells the encroachment of the white man, the over-killing of animals by the white man, and the urgent need to take action?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)