|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for the injured man to regain consciousness?
(a) He was never unconscious.
(b) One week.
(c) One week and three days.
(d) Three days.
2. Who is against killing the Napikwans?
(a) Fools Crow and Red Paint.
(b) Fast Horse and Owl Child.
(c) Rides-at-the-door and Three Bears.
(d) Fools Crow and Fast Horse.
3. Fools Crow asks Fast Horse why he has changed. What is Fast Horse's response?
(a) He says wanted to stop the Napikwans from kill all the game.
(b) He says it was Fools Crow fault for making him look bad.
(c) He says it was Cold Maker's fault because he betrayed him and did not make him powerful.
(d) He says it was outraged at what happened to Yellow Kidney.
4. To what does Yellow Kidney liken his life to?
(a) He thinks his life is like that of an old man.
(b) He thinks his life is like that of a mighty warrior.
(c) He thinks his life is like that of an injured bear.
(d) He thinks his life is like that of a helpless baby.
5. How does White Man's Dog kill Bull Shield?
(a) After being shot himself, White Man's Dog shoots the chief in the chest.
(b) White Man's Dog wrestles Bull Shield and stabs him in the heart.
(c) White Man's Dog gives Fox Eyes the honor of killing Bull Shield.
(d) White Man's Dog pretends to be shot and when Bull Shield comes near, he breaks Bull Shield's neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the white man with the pack horses see at the war lodge?
2. Why is Heavy Shield Woman angry with Fools Crow?
3. Who or what is the Napikwans?
4. What does Yellow Kidney give to White Man's Dog as a wedding present?
5. What object ties a wolverine dream of White Dog's and a wolverine dream of Kills-close-to-the-Lake's with reality?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)