|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose boastful recklessness worries Yellow Kidney because it could bring trouble to the raiding party's success?
(a) White Man's Dog.
(b) The Pikunis.
(c) Cold Maker.
(d) Fast Horse.
2. Which of the Pikunis go into the heart of the Crow camp?
(a) White Man's Dog, Fast Horse and Eagle Ribs.
(b) White Man's Dog, Eagle Ribs and Yellow Kidney.
(c) Yellow Kidney, White Man's Dog and Fast Horse.
(d) Yellow Kidney, Eagle Ribs and Fast Horse.
3. What does Yellow Kidney report that Fast Horse did when Yellow Kidney was leading Bull Shield's horse away during the raid that ultimately resulted in his capture?
(a) Fast Horse broke the silence with fierce boasting.
(b) Fast Horse stepped on a branch that snapped loudly.
(c) Fast Horse lost control of the horse he was leading and it ran away.
(d) Fast Horse was careless about leaving footprints.
4. Who of the three who ventured into the heart of the Crow camp is the first to catch up to White Man's Dog?
(a) Fast Horse.
(b) Yellow Kidney.
(c) Cold Maker.
(d) Eagle Ribs.
5. What brings Fast Horse esteem and a promising future?
(a) His father's Beaver Medicine Bundle.
(b) His ability to steal horses.
(c) His cleansing in the sweat lodge ritual.
(d) His beaded vest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns Rides-at-the-door regarding White Man's Dog's choice of a wife?
2. After preparing a meal, why does Heavy Shield Woman set a place for Yellow Kidney?
3. What does White Man's Dog do for Yellow Kidney's lodge in his absence?
4. Who does White Man's Dog want to take for his wife?
5. What does Fools Crow use as bait to attract the evil Napikwan?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)