|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what is the Pikunis?
(a) A band of renegades who hate the white man.
(b) A band of the Blackfeet tribe.
(c) The sweat lodge.
(d) A name for the white man.
2. What does White Man's Dog see in his dream just before he wakes up?
(a) A white dove rising into the moonlit night.
(b) A victorious raiding party riding away with stolen horses.
(c) A young white-faced girl with arms outstretched.
(d) Cold Maker pointing to a frozen spring.
3. Who is the main protagonist in this story around whose life this story revolves?
(b) Fast Horse.
(c) White Man's Dog.
4. Who or what is the Napikwans?
(a) A band of the Blackfeet tribe.
(b) A band of renegades who hate the white man.
(c) A name for the white man.
(d) A square of cloth.
5. Who of the three who ventured into the heart of the Crow camp is the first to catch up to White Man's Dog?
(a) Fast Horse.
(b) Yellow Kidney.
(c) Eagle Ribs.
(d) Cold Maker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose boastful recklessness worries Yellow Kidney because it could bring trouble to the raiding party's success?
2. What happens when White Man's Dog tries to talk to Fast Horse about the possibility that Cold Maker could be holding Yellow Kidney until Fast Horse fulfills his vow?
3. How many nights does White Man's Dog have his dream?
4. What happens in Fast Horse's power dream?
5. What does White Man's Dog want that he feels will increase his value as a prospective husband?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)