|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Fast Horse know where he is going on this trip, and why?
(a) He knows he is going to a far away land; he does not know why.
(b) He does not know where he is going; only that it will help the Lone Eaters.
(c) He knows he will travel to a canyon; he will discover a new land for the Pikunis.
(d) He does not know where he is going; he does not know why he needs to take this trip.
2. Who is against killing the Napikwans?
(a) Rides-at-the-door and Three Bears.
(b) Fast Horse and Owl Child.
(c) Fools Crow and Fast Horse.
(d) Fools Crow and Red Paint.
3. Which dream vision best foretells the encroachment of the white man, the over-killing of animals by the white man, and the urgent need to take action?
(a) White Man's Dog's dream of the wolverine in the white empty land.
(b) White Man's Dog's dream of the white-faced girl.
(c) White Man's Dog's dream of the Pikunis losing their fingers.
(d) Kills-close-to-the-lakes's dream of wolverine biting her finger.
4. How long will it take for the cure to arrive?
(a) About a month.
(b) About three days.
(c) About a week.
(d) About a year.
5. Who becomes Mik-api's apprentice in Chapter 6?
(a) Yellow Kidney.
(b) Heavy Shield Woman.
(c) White Man's Dog.
(d) Fast Horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Fast Horse voice to Owl Child?
2. How does Fast Horse identify the body?
3. What does Fast horse see and do when he wakes up?
4. Who is outside of Running Fisher's lodge, eavesdropping on lovemaking sounds?
5. How does Red Paint feel about her husband going to war with the war party?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)