|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the travois that the Lone Eater day rider finds?
(a) Fast Horse who has the white scab disease.
(b) Yellow Kidney's remains.
(c) Owl Child who is shot and dying.
(d) Fools Crow who is asleep as if drugged.
2. What event does Fools Crow remember in Chapter 28 that did make him feel he had power?
(a) He remembered hunting for Yellow Kidney's lodge.
(b) He remembered when he freed the wolverine.
(c) He remembered when he took Bull Shield's scalp.
(d) He remembered when Red Paint told him she was pregnant.
3. What lone rider goes to Fools Crow at the beginning of Chapter 16, and what injury does he suffer?
(a) Fast Horse, who has fallen from his horse and has a head injury.
(b) Owl Child, who has a badly burned hand and may lose his fingers.
(c) Owl Child, who has been tortured by the Napikwans.
(d) Fast Horse, who has been shot by the Napiwans.
4. What is the white scab disease?
5. How do we know that Fast Horse is finally beginning to show some honor?
(a) He asks Owl Child to notify the Lone Eater tribe.
(b) He tells Owl Child that he must return to his people.
(c) Fast Horse admits as he studies the dead man's hands that he was responsible for the mutilation.
(d) He wants to give the man a proper burial ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yellow Kidney thinking about when he is killed?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 7, three riders enter the Pikunis camp riding on what?
3. What reward will the Raven bestow on White Man's Dog if he releases the wolverine?
4. What do Red Paint and White Man's Dog plan to name their baby?
5. How does the finding of Yellow Kidney further develop the theme of loss and change?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)