|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far behind Fast Horse is Fools Crow?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three moons.
(d) Three weeks.
2. Where did Yellow Kidney hide that was a fulfillment of White Man's Dog's dream?
(a) He hid behind the tipi of a capured white girl.
(b) He hid behind a white horse that belonged to a white girl.
(c) He hid in a lodge under a blanket with a girl who had the white scabs disease.
(d) He hid under some leaves and was found by a girl with a white face.
3. Eagle's Rib's dream of the horse of death with the reins dragging and White Man's Dog's dream of the white-faced girl in the death lodge are both fulfilled by what plot development?
(a) The return of Yellow Kidney to the Lone Eaters.
(b) The purifying ceremony of Mik-api.
(c) The arival of the young Pikunis men with the Napikwans horses.
(d) The banishment of Fast Horse from the Lone Eaters.
4. What do Red Paint and White Man's Dog plan to name their baby?
5. How does Red Paint's mother react when Red Paint tell her that she is pregnant?
(a) She hugs Red Paint and cries.
(b) She runs out to tell the rest of the camp.
(c) She tells Red Paint that she must keep this a secret until after the war party returns.
(d) She is worried that Red Paint is too young to be with child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three major themes of this story?
2. What does Owl Child do at the ranch?
3. How does White Man's Dog kill Bull Shield?
4. What does Fast Horse do at the ranch?
5. What reaction does White Man's Dog have to the battle as they ride away?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)