|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eagle's Rib's dream of the horse of death with the reins dragging and White Man's Dog's dream of the white-faced girl in the death lodge are both fulfilled by what plot development?
(a) The purifying ceremony of Mik-api.
(b) The arival of the young Pikunis men with the Napikwans horses.
(c) The return of Yellow Kidney to the Lone Eaters.
(d) The banishment of Fast Horse from the Lone Eaters.
2. Where did Yellow Kidney hide that was a fulfillment of White Man's Dog's dream?
(a) He hid under some leaves and was found by a girl with a white face.
(b) He hid in a lodge under a blanket with a girl who had the white scabs disease.
(c) He hid behind a white horse that belonged to a white girl.
(d) He hid behind the tipi of a capured white girl.
3. What do Owl Child and Fast Horse do to the band of Napikwans in Chapter 25?
(a) They sneak up on them at night and steal their horses.
(b) They kill all the Napikwan whiskey runners.
(c) They kill one Napikwan and chase the others away.
(d) They try to talk with them about leaving their hunting grounds alone.
4. Does Fools Crow tell the Lone Eater Camp what he did to the Napikwan?
(a) Yes, he tells them that due to the instructions of the Raven in his dream, he has killed a Napikwan hunter.
(b) No, because Raven told him to keep secret what he had to do to the Napikwan hunter.
(c) No, he is too ashamed to admit what he did to the Napikwan hunter.
(d) Yes, but he does not tell the whole story of the Napikwan hunter.
5. What surprises Fast Horse about Owl Child's response to his concern?
(a) He is surprised that Owl child laughs at him for worrying.
(b) He is surprised that Owl Child is not worried about planning for winter.
(c) He is surprised that Owl Child gets angry with him.
(d) He is surprised that Owl Child agrees with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yellow Kidney return to the Lone Eaters?
2. When Rides-at-the-door returns from the council meeting, does the camp agree with the demands of the Napikwans?
3. Which statement best describes the consensus of the men after discussing the present situation of the Pikunis and the Napikwans?
4. How long will it take for the cure to arrive?
5. Which of the Lone Eaters does Owl Child invite to come visit him?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)