Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 4 and 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which elements define the ideal family for the author?
2. What would this change in language suggest?
3. What potential effect can feminism have on the family, in the author's view?
4. According to the author, how has the relationship between feminism and the family often been portrayed?
5. In the Preface, which four factors are most central to the author's argument about a person's position in society?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In Chapter Four, does...
This section contains 1,376 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)