|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the simple definition of the problem that has no name?
(a) The possibility of work outside the home.
(b) The lack of work outside the home for housewives.
(c) The lack of educational facilities outside the home for housewives.
(d) American woman are kept from realizing their potential.
2. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Deny womanhood.
(b) Never mate.
(c) Unsex herself.
(d) Defy God.
3. What was interesting to note about women who didn't consider housework their fulltime job?
(a) They completed it faster than those that did.
(b) They didn't do as much housework as those that did.
(c) They seemed a lot more fulfilled.
(d) They didn't undergo extensive psychotherapy.
4. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) Eight hours a day.
(b) As much as twelve hours a day.
(c) Nine hours a day.
(d) As much as ten hours a day.
5. What occurred in the last decade?
(a) Both of these.
(b) An increase in sexual activity.
(c) An increase in preoccupation with sex.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had become a trap?
2. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
3. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
4. What silent question did women ask themselves?
5. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)