|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only thing that had changed so far?
(a) The men's minds.
(b) The collective women's minds.
(c) The consciousness.
(d) The President's mind.
2. What was the only thing that these kids looked for?
(a) None of these.
3. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
(a) Dr. Strecker.
(b) Dr. Spock.
(c) David Levy.
(d) Arnold Green.
4. What did Freud believe that all neurosis stemmed from?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(b) Sexual repression.
(c) Sexual appetite.
(d) Sexual oppression.
5. Why couldn't Betty operate as a suburban housewife anymore if she had wanted to?
(a) All of these.
(b) She had become a leper in her own suburb.
(c) She was no longer invited out to the dinner parties.
(d) Her kids were kicked out of the carpool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
2. What is instinctive in the human sense?
3. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
4. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
5. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)