|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Betty Friedan when she went back to school?
2. What is characteristic of underdeveloped nations?
(a) Early sex.
(b) None of these.
(c) Early sex, early marriage.
(d) Early marriage.
3. Which mothers were more sure of themselves?
(a) Japanese mothers.
(b) Chinese mothers.
(c) Russian mothers.
(d) American mothers.
4. Who first formulated the simple principle that "work expands to fill the time available"?
(a) C Northcote Parkinton.
(b) C. Northcote Parkinson.
(c) C. Northcoat Parkinson.
(d) P. Northcote Parkinson.
5. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being an independent women.
(b) Getting a quality education.
(c) Being a good mother.
(d) Being a housewife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do women find enjoyment in being a woman?
2. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
3. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
4. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
5. What narrow comfort is offered women to become homemakers?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)