|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women had engaged in extramarital sex?
(a) Nine of ten.
(b) Three in four.
(c) One in four.
(d) Two in four.
2. What do women need for full identity and freedom?
(a) Economic independence.
(b) The ability to stand up and fight for their rights.
(c) The will to keep moving.
(d) Total control over their lives.
3. What have psychiatrists used to cure neurosis in the past?
(a) They used brainscans to monitor the changes in the patient.
(b) They tried to fit them into a culture.
(c) They tried to help them debase their own potential.
(d) They used electroshock therapy.
4. Why was it hard for Betty to start her second book?
(a) All of these.
(b) She couldn't find any new patterns in society beyond the feminine mystique.
(c) Her first book had her so poorly received, she didn't want a second one.
(d) She had already gained her fame and made her contribution to society.
5. How many women did Maslow find actually fulfilled their selves in the sense of a dominant feeling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the girls at college?
2. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
3. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
4. If education has made American women feel trapped, frustrated and guilty as housewives, it is surely a sign that ___________________________.
5. What does the girl from honors history suspect happened to her to cause her to drop out?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)