|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What need is deeply set within human nature?
(a) To have a meaningful place in a group that strives for meaningful social goals.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) To find the answers to life's most pressing questions.
2. How do women find enjoyment in being a woman?
(a) They stop listening to their parents speaking for them.
(b) They decide that their lives as an individual are far more important.
(c) They stop conforming to the image of femininty.
(d) All of these.
3. Why is it easier to live through someone else as opposed to finding yourself?
(a) There is a lot of criticism.
(b) There are many problems to be faced with the family.
(c) None of these.
(d) It is frightening.
4. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
(a) Six years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
5. How much greater was the number of disturbed young wives over any other group other than their husbands?
(a) Two times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
2. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
3. Housework presents _______________.
4. How did Andras Angyal describe this weakness?
5. What does Parsons find in sexual segregation?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)