|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are considered "mutations"?
(a) Women who pursue careers despite their handicap of gender.
(b) All of these.
(c) Men wanting to be housewives.
(d) Asexual woman.
2. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
(a) In getting married before graduating college.
(b) In getting engaged before graduating college.
(c) In getting a career.
(d) In traveling the world.
3. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Never mate.
(b) Deny womanhood.
(c) Unsex herself.
(d) Defy God.
4. What was not a part of women's worlds?
(a) Charming and keeping a man.
(c) Home care.
5. In what would Martha take refuge?
(a) All of these.
(b) The drawing room.
(d) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
2. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
3. How was the young housewife supposed to spend money and not feel guilty about it?
4. Which tribe do men and women assume masculine roles?
5. What is the really crucial role of the housewife?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)