|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
(a) It's practicality.
(b) Its therapy.
(c) Its use.
(d) Its truth.
2. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
3. What had become a trap?
(a) The lack of personal image in women.
(b) The small-minded image of women.
(c) The disregard of the way women feel.
(d) The home life.
4. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
(a) The Revolution.
(b) The emancipation of American from the British throne.
(c) The movement to free the slaves.
(d) None of these.
5. What are considered "mutations"?
(a) Men wanting to be housewives.
(b) Asexual woman.
(c) Women who pursue careers despite their handicap of gender.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the important thing for a girl?
2. What was really difficult to sell?
3. In regards to both of Freud's main theories, what does it say about his cultural upbringing?
4. What is the most powerful argument of the feminine mystique?
5. What do women seek in their men?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)