|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson could girls not help but learn in college between 1945 and 1960?
(a) How not to get interested in anything but getting married and having kids.
(b) How to take care of yourself as an individual.
(c) How to take your career seriously.
(d) How to cater to your mans needs.
2. What need is deeply set within human nature?
(a) To find the answers to life's most pressing questions.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To have a meaningful place in a group that strives for meaningful social goals.
3. What had become a trap?
(a) The lack of personal image in women.
(b) The disregard of the way women feel.
(c) The home life.
(d) The small-minded image of women.
4. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
(c) The ability to be impassioned.
(d) The ability to reason.
5. What is the key to getting out of the trap of the mystique?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was affected by functional analysis?
2. What was the common thread between all the women that Mrs. Friedan interviewed?
3. What do women seek in their men?
4. Who first formulated the simple principle that "work expands to fill the time available"?
5. In 1948, what was the percentage of men that had had some homosexual experience?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)