|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem with educating women early to fulfill their sexual roles in regards to the opposite sex?
(a) All of these.
(b) Their men can't achieve their full potentials.
(c) Their relationships are doomed to suffocate.
(d) Their children only have one role.
2. How did the labor saving appliance work?
(a) By plugging it in.
(b) To create an increase in labor due to elaboration.
(c) To decrease the time it took for the modern woman to do things.
(d) To increase the functional time of a woman.
3. What two things are at the very heart of the feminine mystique?
(a) Noncommitment and vicarious living.
(b) Deception and lack of self.
(c) Noncommitment and lack of self.
(d) Lack of self and vicarious living.
4. What do women seek in their men?
5. What is the key to getting out of the trap of the mystique?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
2. What is instinctive in the human sense?
3. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
4. What must women do to avoid the dehumanization of their children?
5. What did NOW stand for?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)