|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Freud's writings give more credit?
(a) To the expression of infantile sexual interest.
(b) None of these.
(c) To the pre-pubescent expression of sexual interest.
(d) To the mature expression of sexual interest.
2. Why is it easier to live through someone else as opposed to finding yourself?
(a) It is frightening.
(b) There is a lot of criticism.
(c) None of these.
(d) There are many problems to be faced with the family.
3. What weren't these feminists called?
(c) Sex starved.
(d) Penis enviers.
4. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
(a) The availability of an education to women.
(b) The overemphasis on femininity.
(c) The availability of work to women.
(d) The undervaluation of femininity.
5. What requires increased glamorization every year?
(a) The occupation of housewife.
(b) The allure of being a wife.
(c) The Feminine Mystique.
(d) The occupation of motherhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours a week did a housewife who lived in a city of over 100,000 work in the home?
2. How many women had engaged in extramarital sex?
3. What was wrong with children?
4. What was the only thing that these kids looked for?
5. What is instinctive in the human sense?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)