|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The strongest sexual pleasures are found in ______ ______ _____ .
(a) School and self-realization.
(b) Self-debasing people.
(c) Self-actualizing people.
(d) Homes and workforce.
2. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(c) All relations between men and women.
(d) All of these.
3. What drains away the needs that cannot really be filled by the home and family?
(a) The saving of money.
(b) The working to pay bills.
(c) The spending of money.
(d) The buying of things.
4. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
(a) She had no time for the study following kids.
(b) She had no interest in it.
(c) It was too painful because she had given it up.
(d) She was angry about giving it up.
5. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(c) Mood elevators.
(d) Sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gave women peace of mind?
2. What was to be capitalized on in order to keep selling products?
3. What happened following Margaret's work?
4. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
5. What two things are at the very heart of the feminine mystique?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)