|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what would Martha take refuge?
(a) All of these.
(b) The drawing room.
(d) Her children.
2. How did Andras Angyal describe this weakness?
(a) A neurotic evasion of growth.
(b) A psychotic evasion of growth,
(c) None of these.
(d) A social evasion of growth.
3. In 1948, what was the percentage of men that had had some homosexual experience?
4. What does the girl from honors history suspect happened to her to cause her to drop out?
(a) She was forced out by male educators.
(b) None of these.
(c) She wanted to marry.
(d) She lost courage.
5. What did NOW stand for?
(a) Nationally Oppressed Women.
(b) Nationally Organized Women.
(c) National Organization of Women.
(d) National Organization for Women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
2. Margaret Mead frequently _______ herself.
3. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
4. What is the unique characteristic of human existence?
5. What was the only thing that these kids looked for?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)