|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was blamed for every problem American children faced?
(b) Their fathers.
(c) Society at large.
(d) Their mothers.
2. What gave women peace of mind?
(a) The idea that they were not alone.
(b) Women's husbands.
(c) The collective feeling that they had achieved something in talking.
(d) The answer to the nameless problem.
3. Why did the young woman lawyer close her doors to her firm?
(a) She developed an ulcer from the way women were being treated.
(b) She had been warned if she kept crusading for women she would be disbarred.
(c) Men had forced her out of her position.
(d) She wanted to spend more time with her family.
4. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Their inability to work.
(b) Too much education.
(c) Their ability to work.
(d) Too little education.
5. Women must learn to compete not as female but as ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which women are more often the sex-seekers than finders?
2. How many women had engaged in extramarital sex?
3. What date was the fiftieth anniversary of the women's right to vote?
4. What is characteristic of underdeveloped nations?
5. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)