|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Housework presents _______________.
(a) An interesting job description for American women.
(b) A significant challenge.
(c) I don't know.
(d) No difficulty to the adult mind.
2. What percentage of ulcer patients is comprised of women?
3. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was portrayed as evil.
(b) She was denied the ability to have children.
(c) She was shown as being disdainful.
(d) She was shown as being a bad person.
4. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Their ability to work.
(b) Too little education.
(c) Their inability to work.
(d) Too much education.
5. What was wrong with children?
(a) They all sleepwalked.
(b) They were going through their lives without passion or direction.
(c) They lacked fire.
(d) They were following the feminine mystique to the letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did men in Bali use?
2. When did Betty find the courage to get a divorce?
3. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
4. What is unlikely to happen without education?
5. What did Mrs. Friedan decide to go looking for in this chapter?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)