|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women had engaged in extramarital sex?
(a) One in four.
(b) Two in four.
(c) Three in four.
(d) Nine of ten.
2. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
(a) Weekly "Womens' meetings".
(b) Education, freedom and rights are wrong for women.
(c) Beatification procedures.
(d) Much more sex, and that they need to make more babies.
3. What was interesting to note about women who didn't consider housework their fulltime job?
(a) They didn't undergo extensive psychotherapy.
(b) They didn't do as much housework as those that did.
(c) They completed it faster than those that did.
(d) They seemed a lot more fulfilled.
4. What did NOW stand for?
(a) Nationally Oppressed Women.
(b) National Organization of Women.
(c) National Organization for Women.
(d) Nationally Organized Women.
5. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was shown as being disdainful.
(b) She was portrayed as evil.
(c) She was shown as being a bad person.
(d) She was denied the ability to have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which women are more often the sex-seekers than finders?
2. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
3. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
4. What does the feminine protest do?
5. Which women were happiest?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)