|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being a good mother.
(b) Getting a quality education.
(c) Being an independent women.
(d) Being a housewife.
2. What requires increased glamorization every year?
(a) The Feminine Mystique.
(b) The allure of being a wife.
(c) The occupation of housewife.
(d) The occupation of motherhood.
3. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Deny womanhood.
(b) Defy God.
(c) Unsex herself.
(d) Never mate.
4. In a Rorschach test, a majority of animal images over human images is indicative of ___________________.
(d) Sexual promiscuity.
5. How was the cold feeling that women experienced following a fear technique employed by the feminine mystique?
(a) It was a way to keep marriages occurring in post war America.
(b) None of these.
(c) It was explained that they could feel this in marriage too.
(d) It was compared to the life career women felt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
2. Newspaper headlines screamed that working mothers were responsible for __________________.
3. What need is deeply set within human nature?
4. What percentage of ulcer patients is comprised of women?
5. What was Betty's fear?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)