|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
(b) Housewife's Blight.
(c) Chicken pox.
2. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
(a) Not knowing what they were going to do with their lives.
(b) Not fitting in with social requirements.
(c) Being childless and alone.
(d) Knowing they will never achieve their goals.
3. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
(a) They must find themselves first.
(b) They must reproduce.
(c) They must embrace their role as women.
(d) They must remain infantile.
4. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(b) Deficient female anatomy.
(d) Penis envy.
5. In what would Martha take refuge?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) Her children.
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with educating women early to fulfill their sexual roles in regards to the opposite sex?
2. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
3. Which women were happiest?
4. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
5. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)