|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) As much as twelve hours a day.
(b) Eight hours a day.
(c) As much as ten hours a day.
(d) Nine hours a day.
2. What is the "great mistake of Western Culture"?
(a) The availability of work to women.
(b) The undervaluation of femininity.
(c) The overemphasis on femininity.
(d) The availability of an education to women.
3. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
(a) The women had more of an appetite than their men could satisfy.
(b) The women had no sexual appetite.
(c) The women found themselves frigid and unable to be aroused.
(d) The women had a desire to have more and more children.
4. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
(a) They desire change in government.
(b) It concerns their home and husband.
(c) They pay attention to political parties.
(d) Politics is a topic for which both parties can share.
5. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(c) All relations between men and women.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
2. What does the feminine protest do?
3. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
4. What was affected by functional analysis?
5. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)