|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
(a) To mature.
(b) To grow.
(c) To become human.
(d) All of these.
2. What had become a trap?
(a) The home life.
(b) The small-minded image of women.
(c) The disregard of the way women feel.
(d) The lack of personal image in women.
3. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
(a) To seek fulfillment as wives and mothers.
(b) To reproduce and be happy.
(c) That their husbands rule all, and a womans' place is in the house.
(d) Where their role in society was.
4. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
(a) They are more concerned about the future.
(b) They are plagued with their knowledge of a past.
(c) They are able to blow things too far out of proportion.
(d) The ideologies of the superego live in the past.
5. What was the name of the life adjustment course given to eleven- to thirteen-year-old girls?
(a) The Slick Chick.
(b) The Quick Chick.
(c) How To Date.
(d) How to Get Married Fast!
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the important thing for a girl?
2. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
3. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
4. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
5. What did the union member get labeled as?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)