|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the functionalist's primary concern?
(a) To grow and achieve more.
(b) To move forward and advance.
(c) None of these.
(d) To keep things as they are.
2. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
(a) They were starved to death.
(b) They were flogged and beaten.
(c) They were forcibly fed.
(d) They were killed.
3. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
4. What is the climax of adolescence?
(a) Getting married and having kids.
(b) Enrolling in university.
(c) Deciding what one wants to be.
(d) Having children.
5. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
(a) All of these.
(b) They don't know who they are, and their role in the world.
(c) They have nothing to be impassioned about.
(d) They never grow up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stressed in a functional education?
2. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
3. What is the important thing for a girl?
4. What became a dirty word?
5. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)