|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the feminine protest do?
(a) Over glorifies the female role as the reproductive unit.
(b) Overvalues women's roles in society.
(c) All of these.
(d) Makes more of a woman than there ever could be.
2. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
(b) The maturing of women.
(c) The future.
(d) The progressive nature of society.
3. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
4. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
(a) An act of war.
(b) An act of passivity.
(c) An act of contrition.
(d) An act of rebellion.
5. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(a) Mood elevators.
(c) Sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weren't these feminists called?
2. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
3. What was considered 'real' life?
4. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
5. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)