|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
(a) They were flogged and beaten.
(b) They were killed.
(c) They were forcibly fed.
(d) They were starved to death.
2. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) The future.
(b) The maturing of women.
(c) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
(d) The progressive nature of society.
3. What did Margaret Mead's work persuade women to do?
(a) All of these.
(b) Give up their femininity in exchange for their humanity.
(c) Give up their humanity in exchange for their femininity.
(d) Pursue an education despite the potential cost of family life.
4. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(d) Mood elevators.
5. What is considered "phallic activity"?
(a) Things that normally pertain to men.
(b) None of these.
(c) Holding ones' genitals.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
2. What does Marriage for Moderns say about women and their roles?
3. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
4. Margaret Mead frequently _______ herself.
5. What did most of the people who studied the 'discontinuity' of women say it was caused by?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)