|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(b) All of these.
(d) All relations between men and women.
2. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
(a) As an object.
(b) None of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) As a child.
3. What instrument did men in Bali use?
(a) A flute.
(d) Their voices.
4. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
(a) They have to defy conventional educators.
(b) They have to challenge authority.
(c) They have to disagree with the leading psychologists and psychotherapists.
(d) They have to challenge the conventional image of femininity.
5. What is considered "phallic activity"?
(a) None of these.
(b) Things that normally pertain to men.
(c) All of these.
(d) Holding ones' genitals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What requires increased glamorization every year?
2. What does Marriage for Moderns say about women and their roles?
3. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
4. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
5. What narrow comfort is offered women to become homemakers?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)