|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) As much as ten hours a day.
(b) As much as twelve hours a day.
(c) Eight hours a day.
(d) Nine hours a day.
2. What did Freud believe that all neurosis stemmed from?
(a) Sexual oppression.
(b) Sexual abuse.
(c) Sexual repression.
(d) Sexual appetite.
3. How did Freud view his soon-to-be wife?
(a) As an object.
(b) Both of these.
(c) As a child.
(d) None of these.
4. Which tribe do men and women assume masculine roles?
5. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
(a) All of these.
(b) He wanted to open the doors for women.
(c) He didn't want to change it, but rather to help people adjust to it.
(d) He wanted to help them in the suffrage movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
2. What is the problem with educating women early to fulfill their sexual roles in regards to the opposite sex?
3. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
4. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
5. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)