|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
(a) Weekly "Womens' meetings".
(b) Much more sex, and that they need to make more babies.
(c) Education, freedom and rights are wrong for women.
(d) Beatification procedures.
2. What should an education do?
(a) None of these.
(b) Increase mental capacity.
(c) Help people to figure out what it is they want from life.
(d) Broaden outlook on the world.
3. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was denied the ability to have children.
(b) She was portrayed as evil.
(c) She was shown as being disdainful.
(d) She was shown as being a bad person.
4. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
(a) Its use.
(b) Its truth.
(c) It's practicality.
(d) Its therapy.
5. What does Marriage for Moderns say about women and their roles?
(a) They are complimentary to men.
(b) They are inferior to men.
(c) They are superior to men.
(d) They are in excess of men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
2. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
3. What was not a part of women's worlds?
4. What does the girl from honors history suspect happened to her to cause her to drop out?
5. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)