|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What narrow comfort is offered women to become homemakers?
(a) No woman can eternally resist the temptation of starting a family.
(b) To be successful she must know many arts.
(c) A woman's destiny revolves around the home.
(d) All of these.
2. What had become a trap?
(a) The small-minded image of women.
(b) The lack of personal image in women.
(c) The disregard of the way women feel.
(d) The home life.
3. What did Margaret Mead's work persuade women to do?
(a) Pursue an education despite the potential cost of family life.
(b) All of these.
(c) Give up their humanity in exchange for their femininity.
(d) Give up their femininity in exchange for their humanity.
4. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
(a) Knowing they will never achieve their goals.
(b) Not fitting in with social requirements.
(c) Being childless and alone.
(d) Not knowing what they were going to do with their lives.
5. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) The progressive nature of society.
(b) The future.
(c) The maturing of women.
(d) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weren't these feminists called?
2. What is the problem with educating women early to fulfill their sexual roles in regards to the opposite sex?
3. What gave women peace of mind?
4. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
5. What happened following Margaret's work?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)