|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
(a) All of these.
(c) All relations between men and women.
2. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women longed for careers.
(b) Women had lost their self identity.
(c) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(d) Women had become too comfortable.
3. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
4. Margaret Mead frequently _______ herself.
5. What does the girl from honors history suspect happened to her to cause her to drop out?
(a) She lost courage.
(b) She was forced out by male educators.
(c) She wanted to marry.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
2. How is the identity of women determined?
3. What narrow comfort is offered women to become homemakers?
4. Why wouldn't the final voice on magazine publication allow information that wasn't involved with the home into the magazine?
5. What does Parsons find in sexual segregation?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)