|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Fifteen hundred.
(b) Two thousand.
(c) Ten thousand.
(d) Six thousand.
2. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) The future.
(b) The maturing of women.
(c) The progressive nature of society.
(d) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
3. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
4. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
(a) They are able to blow things too far out of proportion.
(b) They are more concerned about the future.
(c) The ideologies of the superego live in the past.
(d) They are plagued with their knowledge of a past.
5. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A reasonable human being.
(b) A man hater.
(c) A bitter wife.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl from honors history suspect happened to her to cause her to drop out?
2. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
3. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
4. What happened following Margaret's work?
5. What was the new sexual problem in marriages?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)