|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the life adjustment course given to eleven- to thirteen-year-old girls?
(a) The Slick Chick.
(b) How to Get Married Fast!
(c) The Quick Chick.
(d) How To Date.
2. How is spinsterhood viewed?
(a) As a personal tragedy.
(b) As an awesome responsibility to the nation.
(c) As a respected way of life.
(d) As a noble sacrifice.
3. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being a good mother.
(b) Being an independent women.
(c) Getting a quality education.
(d) Being a housewife.
4. What does Parsons find in sexual segregation?
(a) It is integral.
(b) It is necessary.
(c) It is functional.
(d) It is archaic.
5. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) The maturing of women.
(b) The future.
(c) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
(d) The progressive nature of society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened following Margaret's work?
2. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
3. In what would Martha take refuge?
4. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
5. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)