|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
(a) The ability to reason.
(b) The ability to be impassioned.
2. What was not a part of women's worlds?
(a) Charming and keeping a man.
(b) Home care.
3. How is the identity of women determined?
(a) By how many children she has.
(b) By how good of a wife she is.
(c) By biology.
(d) By her own choices.
4. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
5. What did the union member get labeled as?
(a) An anarchist.
(b) None of these.
(c) All of these.
(d) A feminist sympathizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the literature offered telling women to do?
2. What is considered "phallic activity"?
3. What kind of act occurred in the feminist movement?
4. Which tribe do men and women assume masculine roles?
5. Which women were happiest?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)