|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What silent question did women ask themselves?
(a) "Is this all?"
(b) "What else is there to life?"
(c) "Why am I not content with this world?"
(d) "What am I missing?"
2. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
(a) In traveling the world.
(b) In getting engaged before graduating college.
(c) In getting a career.
(d) In getting married before graduating college.
3. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
(a) They are more concerned about the future.
(b) They are plagued with their knowledge of a past.
(c) The ideologies of the superego live in the past.
(d) They are able to blow things too far out of proportion.
4. What did Freud believe that all neurosis stemmed from?
(a) Sexual repression.
(b) Sexual appetite.
(c) Sexual abuse.
(d) Sexual oppression.
5. How is spinsterhood viewed?
(a) As a respected way of life.
(b) As a noble sacrifice.
(c) As an awesome responsibility to the nation.
(d) As a personal tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tribe do men and women assume masculine roles?
2. What was affected by functional analysis?
3. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
4. What lesson could girls not help but learn in college between 1945 and 1960?
5. What did the degradation of women also denigrate?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)