|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did men in Bali use?
(b) A flute.
(d) Their voices.
2. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was shown as being a bad person.
(b) She was portrayed as evil.
(c) She was denied the ability to have children.
(d) She was shown as being disdainful.
3. What narrow comfort is offered women to become homemakers?
(a) No woman can eternally resist the temptation of starting a family.
(b) All of these.
(c) To be successful she must know many arts.
(d) A woman's destiny revolves around the home.
4. How does a daughter see "don't become a housewife like me"?
(a) As a failing in the woman, not in the circumstance.
(b) As a sign of frustration that she cannot savor her relationship with her husband,
(c) As a failing in the marriage; a sign of infidelity.
(d) As a failing in themselves, and their financial position in the world.
5. What does the girl from honors history suspect happened to her to cause her to drop out?
(a) She was forced out by male educators.
(b) None of these.
(c) She wanted to marry.
(d) She lost courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marriage for Moderns say about women and their roles?
2. What weren't these feminists called?
3. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
4. Why are the girls at college?
5. What was the only answer possible in Freudian logic to make women satisfied?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)