|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was women's unhappiness blamed on?
(a) Their inability to work.
(b) Their ability to work.
(c) Too much education.
(d) Too little education.
2. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Defy God.
(b) Deny womanhood.
(c) Unsex herself.
(d) Never mate.
3. Margaret Mead frequently _______ herself.
4. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
(a) Five years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Ten years.
5. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
(b) Housewife's Blight.
(c) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Freud believe of his studies when he had passed away?
2. What should an education do?
3. What requires increased glamorization every year?
4. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
5. What terrifies the seventeen-year-old girl?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)