|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Freud believe that all neurosis stemmed from?
(a) Sexual repression.
(b) Sexual oppression.
(c) Sexual abuse.
(d) Sexual appetite.
2. What narrow comfort is offered women to become homemakers?
(a) All of these.
(b) To be successful she must know many arts.
(c) A woman's destiny revolves around the home.
(d) No woman can eternally resist the temptation of starting a family.
3. In regards to both of Freud's main theories, what does it say about his cultural upbringing?
(a) He thought that women were meant to be taken advantage of.
(b) He thought women were meant to be as slaves.
(c) All of these.
(d) Women were considered inferior.
4. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) A reasonable human being.
(b) None of these.
(c) A bitter wife.
(d) A man hater.
5. What is the climax of adolescence?
(a) Enrolling in university.
(b) Getting married and having kids.
(c) Having children.
(d) Deciding what one wants to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
2. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
3. What had become a trap?
4. What does Marriage for Moderns say about women and their roles?
5. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)