|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which women were happiest?
(a) Unmarried women.
(b) Married women.
(c) Educated women.
(d) Uneducated women.
2. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
(a) She had no interest in it.
(b) She was angry about giving it up.
(c) She had no time for the study following kids.
(d) It was too painful because she had given it up.
3. How is spinsterhood viewed?
(a) As a personal tragedy.
(b) As a noble sacrifice.
(c) As a respected way of life.
(d) As an awesome responsibility to the nation.
4. What was the name of the life adjustment course given to eleven- to thirteen-year-old girls?
(a) The Quick Chick.
(b) How to Get Married Fast!
(c) The Slick Chick.
(d) How To Date.
5. How many signatures did Susan Anthony collect?
(a) Fifteen hundred.
(b) Ten thousand.
(c) Two thousand.
(d) Six thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
2. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
3. What weren't these feminists called?
4. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
5. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)