|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Margaret Mead frequently _______ herself.
2. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
(a) They desire change in government.
(b) They pay attention to political parties.
(c) Politics is a topic for which both parties can share.
(d) It concerns their home and husband.
3. What is Nora, to herself, first and foremost?
(a) None of these.
(b) A reasonable human being.
(c) A bitter wife.
(d) A man hater.
4. "The problem for women today is not ______, but a problem of _______?
(a) Sexual, Identity.
(b) Education, Identity.
(c) Identity, Sexual.
(d) Sexual, Education.
5. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) The maturing of women.
(b) The progressive nature of society.
(c) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
(d) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
2. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
3. What was it said that men had that women didn't?
4. What did the union member get labeled as?
5. Which tribe do men and women assume masculine roles?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)