|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Sex Directed Educators.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the magazine offer to those who submit their problems to promote it?
2. What do Freud's writings give more credit?
(a) None of these.
(b) To the expression of infantile sexual interest.
(c) To the mature expression of sexual interest.
(d) To the pre-pubescent expression of sexual interest.
3. How is the identity of women determined?
(a) By her own choices.
(b) By how many children she has.
(c) By biology.
(d) By how good of a wife she is.
4. Why couldn't women study physics?
(a) They weren't allowed in the classes.
(b) They didn't want to study it.
(c) They didn't have the aptitude for it.
(d) It was considered unfeminine.
5. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
(a) All of these.
(b) He wanted to help them in the suffrage movement.
(c) He didn't want to change it, but rather to help people adjust to it.
(d) He wanted to open the doors for women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
2. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
3. Why do women participate in politics according to "Women's Home Companion" September 1955?
4. What lesson could girls not help but learn in college between 1945 and 1960?
5. Why couldn't Betty read a word of the science that had once almost been her life's calling?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)