|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the feminine protest do?
(a) Over glorifies the female role as the reproductive unit.
(b) Overvalues women's roles in society.
(c) All of these.
(d) Makes more of a woman than there ever could be.
2. What narrow comfort is offered women to become homemakers?
(a) All of these.
(b) To be successful she must know many arts.
(c) No woman can eternally resist the temptation of starting a family.
(d) A woman's destiny revolves around the home.
3. "______ not _____ is the tie that binds."
(a) Respect, love.
(b) Love, trust.
(c) Love, respect.
(d) Trust, love.
4. What is the functionalist's primary concern?
(a) To keep things as they are.
(b) None of these.
(c) To move forward and advance.
(d) To grow and achieve more.
5. What year was the survey published for electrical appliances?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the real cause of feminism and women's frustration?
2. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
3. How were women martyred during hunger strikes?
4. By what percent did the rate of teenage mothers increase between 1940 and 1957?
5. What was so terrifying to women not about to be married?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)