|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is contrary to the feminine mystique?
(a) The feminine mystique keeps both sexes from maturing.
(b) Neither sex can be happy within the feminine mystique.
(c) All of these.
(d) Sexual satisfaction is not a mark of fulfillment.
2. What is unlikely to happen without education?
(a) All of these.
(b) Women are likely to marry younger and younger.
(c) Women are likely to have children at younger ages.
(d) Women are not likely to develop deep interests outside their biology.
3. Which statement best fits the main problem?
(a) Women had become too comfortable.
(b) Women had lost their self identity.
(c) Women weren't challenged in their lifestyle.
(d) Women longed for careers.
4. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) The maturing of women.
(b) The future.
(c) The progressive nature of society.
(d) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
5. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
(a) She was shown as being disdainful.
(b) She was denied the ability to have children.
(c) She was portrayed as evil.
(d) She was shown as being a bad person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tribe do men and women assume masculine roles?
2. Housework was specially suited to what kind of girls?
3. What is the really crucial role of the housewife?
4. What is the easiest way out of figuring out who you are and what it is you want out of life?
5. What was Freud most concerned about in regards to society?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)