|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
(a) None of these.
(b) Marital fulfillment.
(d) Personal fulfillment.
2. What requires increased glamorization every year?
(a) The occupation of housewife.
(b) The Feminine Mystique.
(c) The allure of being a wife.
(d) The occupation of motherhood.
3. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(b) Mood elevators.
(d) Sleeping pills.
4. What occurred in the last decade?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) An increase in preoccupation with sex.
(d) An increase in sexual activity.
5. Why are the girls at college?
(a) To get an education.
(b) To fulfill their sexual function.
(c) Both of those.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unlikely to happen without education?
2. What did Freud believe that all neurosis stemmed from?
3. How much of all advertising budget is spent to appeal to women?
4. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
5. What is necessary for the women to be happy in their lives, according to Mirra?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)