|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Getting a quality education.
(b) Being an independent women.
(c) Being a good mother.
(d) Being a housewife.
2. Why do women have to suffer the problem of identity?
(a) To mature.
(b) To grow.
(c) To become human.
(d) All of these.
3. How long did it take "Sarah and the Seaplane" to become "Sarah the Sandwich Maker"?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Six years.
4. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(a) Penis envy.
(d) Deficient female anatomy.
5. What did all the pioneering feminists resist?
(a) Sexual degradation.
(b) All of these.
(c) Early marriage.
(d) Marital subservience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the feminine protest do?
2. What problem wasn't caused by soap or cured by Cortisone?
3. What was not a part of women's worlds?
4. What weren't these feminists called?
5. What was the real cause of feminism and women's frustration?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)