|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the identity of women determined?
(a) By biology.
(b) By how good of a wife she is.
(c) By how many children she has.
(d) By her own choices.
2. What weren't these feminists called?
(b) Penis enviers.
(d) Sex starved.
3. Why does mankind not completely live in the present?
(a) The ideologies of the superego live in the past.
(b) They are plagued with their knowledge of a past.
(c) They are able to blow things too far out of proportion.
(d) They are more concerned about the future.
4. How many hours did the average housewife sleep, but still found themselves tired?
(a) As much as ten hours a day.
(b) As much as twelve hours a day.
(c) Nine hours a day.
(d) Eight hours a day.
5. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Getting a quality education.
(b) Being a good mother.
(c) Being a housewife.
(d) Being an independent women.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
2. What was really difficult to sell?
3. What is a compliment to a woman in the act of creation of a child?
4. What is contrary to the feminine mystique?
5. What did Margaret Mead's work persuade women to do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)