|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Freud's writings give more credit?
(a) To the mature expression of sexual interest.
(b) To the pre-pubescent expression of sexual interest.
(c) To the expression of infantile sexual interest.
(d) None of these.
2. What is unlikely to happen without education?
(a) Women are not likely to develop deep interests outside their biology.
(b) Women are likely to have children at younger ages.
(c) All of these.
(d) Women are likely to marry younger and younger.
3. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
(a) Never mate.
(b) Deny womanhood.
(c) Defy God.
(d) Unsex herself.
4. What does Mrs. Freidan question in regards to Freudian thought?
(a) Its use.
(b) It's practicality.
(c) Its therapy.
(d) Its truth.
5. What was the name of the life adjustment course given to eleven- to thirteen-year-old girls?
(a) How to Get Married Fast!
(b) How To Date.
(c) The Quick Chick.
(d) The Slick Chick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the scary thing for women who want to finish their education?
2. What is characteristic of underdeveloped nations?
3. What is the first age that the crisis hits?
4. How is spinsterhood viewed?
5. What did the union member get labeled as?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)