|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the chains to the housewives' trap located?
(a) Within the walls of their homes.
(b) In their own mind and spirit.
(c) In their own relationships with those around them.
(d) Within in the confines of wife and motherhood.
2. How many women had engaged in extramarital sex?
(a) Nine of ten.
(b) One in four.
(c) Three in four.
(d) Two in four.
3. What need is deeply set within human nature?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To have a meaningful place in a group that strives for meaningful social goals.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To find the answers to life's most pressing questions.
4. What is unlikely to happen without education?
(a) All of these.
(b) Women are likely to have children at younger ages.
(c) Women are not likely to develop deep interests outside their biology.
(d) Women are likely to marry younger and younger.
5. What doesn't work together to produce femininity?
(a) Deficient female anatomy.
(b) Penis envy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What requires increased glamorization every year?
2. What was the only thing that these kids looked for?
3. What is considered "phallic activity"?
4. How did the image of sex change?
5. What do Freud's writings give more credit?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)