|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the functionalist's primary concern?
(a) To move forward and advance.
(b) None of these.
(c) To keep things as they are.
(d) To grow and achieve more.
2. How many children did Sojourner Truth claim to have?
3. What accompanies the growth in mental activity?
(a) Postponed marriages.
(b) Postponed erections.
(c) Postponement of sexual activity.
(d) Postponed families.
4. What is the key problem in promiscuity?
(a) High self esteem.
(b) Conditioning by the parents.
(d) Low self esteem.
5. What did the union member get labeled as?
(a) An anarchist.
(b) A feminist sympathizer.
(c) None of these.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gave women peace of mind?
2. Margaret Mead frequently _______ herself.
3. What was affected by functional analysis?
4. What problem arises in women who marry first and ask questions later?
5. Which statement best fits the main problem?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)