|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women did Maslow find actually fulfilled their selves in the sense of a dominant feeling?
2. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(b) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(c) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(d) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
3. Housework presents _______________.
(a) I don't know.
(b) An interesting job description for American women.
(c) A significant challenge.
(d) No difficulty to the adult mind.
4. What kind of pharmaceuticals were women taking?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(d) Mood elevators.
5. Who wrote the famous study in maternal overprotection?
(a) Dr. Strecker.
(b) Arnold Green.
(c) Dr. Spock.
(d) David Levy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weren't these feminists called?
2. What is the unique characteristic of human existence?
3. Which women were happiest?
4. If a woman were to fight for her rights, she would _____ _____?
5. The strongest sexual pleasures are found in ______ ______ _____ .
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)