|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The strongest sexual pleasures are found in ______ ______ _____ .
(a) School and self-realization.
(b) Homes and workforce.
(c) Self-debasing people.
(d) Self-actualizing people.
2. How much of all advertising budget is spent to appeal to women?
3. What was affected by functional analysis?
(a) Women's roles in a forward moving society.
(b) The maturing of women.
(c) The future.
(d) The progressive nature of society.
4. What weren't these feminists called?
(c) Penis enviers.
(d) Sex starved.
5. Where were young women's passions lying after the suffrage?
(a) In getting married before graduating college.
(b) In traveling the world.
(c) In getting a career.
(d) In getting engaged before graduating college.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which did the feminist movement gain strength?
2. Housework presents _______________.
3. What was the real cause of feminism and women's frustration?
4. What is characteristic of underdeveloped nations?
5. What need is deeply set within human nature?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)