|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1948, what was the percentage of men that had had some homosexual experience?
2. What had become a trap?
(a) The home life.
(b) The lack of personal image in women.
(c) The small-minded image of women.
(d) The disregard of the way women feel.
3. Why is the "Career Woman" not a good market to sell to?
(a) She isn't interested and has housekeepers.
(b) She doesn't care about promotions.
(c) She is harder to sell to.
(d) She has no time to shop.
4. What should be the goal of every normal woman?
(a) "The art of good homemaking".
(b) "To be an independent buyer".
(c) "To shop unscrupulously".
(d) "The art of being a great housewife".
5. What clinic for children did Mrs. Freidan visit?
(a) The Jackson James Center in Boston.
(b) The James Jackson Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(c) The Jackson James Putnam Childrens Center in Boston.
(d) The Putnam Jackson Childrens Center in Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was not a part of women's worlds?
2. How was the career driven woman vanquished from the population?
3. What did Mrs. Friedan decide to go looking for in this chapter?
4. Which women were happiest?
5. What is characteristic of underdeveloped nations?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)