|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Forfeited Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inextricably linked to a woman's sexual satisfaction and emotional stability?
(c) None of these.
2. The younger generation was consumed with the only aspiration of ____________________.
(a) Being a housewife.
(b) Being an independent women.
(c) Being a good mother.
(d) Getting a quality education.
3. In 1948, what was the percentage of men that had had some homosexual experience?
4. What was really difficult to sell?
(b) Gold plated dishes.
(d) Sterling silver.
5. What drains away the needs that cannot really be filled by the home and family?
(a) The spending of money.
(b) The saving of money.
(c) The buying of things.
(d) The working to pay bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women who finished a professional education were more likely to reach ______________.
2. What became a dirty word?
3. What do women seek in their men?
4. Why does an educator have to be daring to suggest non-conformity in regards to sex based education?
5. Why are the girls at college?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)