|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the prayer over Jenkins' body when he dies?
(a) Lieutenant Carroll.
(b) Captain Stewart.
2. What war is going on during the years in which the novel is set?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Vietnam War.
3. What does the squad sergeant call inexperienced soldiers?
4. What is the name of the camp where Peewee and Richie's platoon is sent?
(a) Lia Chun.
(b) Chunrong Lia.
(c) Chu Lia.
(d) Lia ChaCha.
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
(a) To send money home to his family.
(b) Because he thought that the war was about to end.
(c) To kill his enemy, the Vietcong.
(d) To avoid answering questions about his future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Richie's younger brother?
2. What is the name of the soldier that was once a star high school athlete?
3. When Peewee is joking that he didn't know he was in Vietnam, where does he joke that he thinks he is?
4. What type of airplane does the squad hear flying close to them while they are having a quiet day?
5. Why does Peewee enjoy his time in the army?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)