|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the extraordinarily strong black soldier that Richie and Peewee meet?
2. What war is going on during the years in which the novel is set?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) World War I.
3. What is the name of Richie's younger brother?
4. What is the name of the military leader that wants to kill more Vietcong so that he will be promoted?
(a) Captain Stewart.
(b) Lieutenant Boyle.
(c) Lieutenant Carroll.
(d) Sergeant Simpson.
5. What city is Peewee from?
(a) San Diego.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Richie joined the army?
2. What does Jenkins tell Richie that he fears about being in the army?
3. In what state does Richard Perry live as a high school student?
4. Which soldier is well known for doing funny imitations of voices?
5. Who is the first person that Peewee accuses of being a "Cong"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)