Short Answer Questions Key
1. How does the author describe the first king in The Eyes of the Dragon?
A very old man who is not expected to live long.
2. Who plots to bring ruin to the kingdom?
The king's magician.
3. What is the name of the kingdom in this story?
4. Who is the antagonist in The Eyes of the Dragon?
5. How would you describe Roland's wife?
A young woman who will make a good queen.
6. Who are Roland's sons?
Peter and Thomas.
This section contains 5,400 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)