|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 140 - 141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The character known as Flagg is also known by what other name?
(a) Bill Hinch.
(b) Bill Finch.
(d) The king.
2. What makes Dragon Sand so dangerous?
(a) Its walls are crumbling into ruin.
(b) It is highly explosive.
(c) It is lethal to breathe it.
(d) He is wild and untamed.
3. What causes the queen's death?
(b) A poisoned drink.
(c) A knife wound.
(d) A broken heart.
4. What does Thomas do to win his father's approval?
(a) He spends as much time with his father as he can.
(b) He excels at archery.
(c) He gives him a boat he carved by himself.
(d) He makes good grades in school.
5. Which of the following is an ironic twist in this story?
(a) The actual murderer is called as a witness.
(b) All witnesses have suitable alibies.
(c) The witnesses are all found guilty.
(d) The judge does not want to try the case because it involves the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis use to gain access to the castle?
2. While waiting for an opportunity to get into the castle, the rescuer has been instructed to do what?
3. What natural event is likely to help the prisoner escape?
4. Flagg has a nightmare about which of the following?
5. How does Peter communicate with his accomplice?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)