|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 140 - 141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of Peter's rescuers must hide outside the castle for a few days. What helps him maintain his strength?
(a) A few vegetables.
(b) A handful of oats and grains.
(c) Leftovers from the kitchen.
(d) Nuts and berries.
2. How does Flagg deflect suspicion?
(a) By volunteering to be searched.
(b) By weeping uncontrollably.
(c) By organizing a search for the guilty party.
(d) By staying constantly at the king's side.
3. How are the rescuers hidden from the guards?
(a) By falling snow.
(b) By darkness.
(c) By heavy rain.
(d) By hiding in the trees.
4. Which of these characters is approaching Peter from inside the castle?
5. What is the prisoner using to help him escape?
(a) A rope made from his own hair.
(b) A rope made of napkin threads.
(c) A rope made of animal hair.
(d) A rope made from rug fibers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to kill the queen?
2. Which of the following characters requests and is given food?
3. Which king's daughter becomes queen?
4. Why does Peter not need to worry about being discovered as he plans his escape?
5. Why does Dennis tell the Judge-General that he walks so far?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)