|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 140 - 141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to kill the queen?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her maid.
(d) Her husband's advisor.
2. What is the significance of the bare cobblestones in the plaza?
(a) The rescuers could be heard approaching the castle.
(b) The prisoner could hurt himself if he falls.
(c) They are an omen of bad luck.
(d) They reflect motion, which would alert the guards.
3. What is one thing even the best magicians cannot do?
(a) Make themselves invincible.
(b) Make themselves invisible.
(c) Make themselves come back to life.
(d) Make themselves live forever.
4. In the note to the Judge-General, Peter makes it seem as though he is doing what?
(a) Simply asking for special treatment.
(b) Simply asking for additional comforts.
(c) Simply asking for an early release.
(d) Simply asking for common courtesies.
5. As Peter is thinking about his escape, he finds something that will help. What is it?
(a) A map of all the secret corridors.
(b) A note from someone who wants to help.
(c) A map of the best hiding places.
(d) A note from the previous prisoner in these rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Thomas able to watch another without being noticed?
2. What does Dennis use to gain access to the castle?
3. Which of the following habits has Thomas acquired?
4. What does Peter's mother encourage him to use at meals?
5. Who assists the murderer in killing the queen?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)