|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 140 - 141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the note to the Judge-General, Peter makes it seem as though he is doing what?
(a) Simply asking for an early release.
(b) Simply asking for common courtesies.
(c) Simply asking for special treatment.
(d) Simply asking for additional comforts.
2. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
3. Thomas becomes gravely ill and awakens to learn what about himself?
(a) He has been banished from the kingdom.
(b) He is a murderer.
(c) He has slept for an entire year.
(d) He has become king.
4. Which recurring theme ends in this story when Peter and Thomas reunite?
(a) Parental neglect.
(b) Good versus evil.
(c) Sibling rivalry.
(d) Man against nature.
5. What has become of the Judge-General?
(a) He has retired and moved into nicer quarters.
(b) He has retired and lost his house.
(c) He has been promoted because of his wisdom.
(d) He has been demoted because he was not fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter sends a note to the Judge-General requesting two things. What are they?
2. What is used in an aborted plot to kill the queen?
3. Of what significance is the note that the Judge-General receives from Peter?
4. As Peter is thinking about his escape, he finds something that will help. What is it?
5. What does the Judge-General do with the note when he receives it?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)